The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go to the bank and sign, shoot I forgot what the word it is called so you can get the money back. Ohhh dispute! That's the word! :) I did that few times if company don't cooperate so I go to the bank and dispute the money back! TOO BAD for whoever rip me off or double the fee. TSK!

My goodness I am pissed with the company who ripped me off $19.95. I called them and told them to give back my money. They said I signed up for that and I told them I didnt and dont know how. Dang it!!! So gotta get my money back and I found this website Rip-off Report: USA Credit Service Center They have taken 149.95 from my account and I have not recieved my credit card. Ripoff Pennsylvania Internet

I am bored out of my wits at work, soo much downtime :ugh:

It will be the opposite for me today. Its bright and sunny and its Friday - its going to be absolutely busy tonight at work.

It will be the opposite for me today. Its bright and sunny and its Friday - its going to be absolutely busy tonight at work.

Wanna trade?:giggle:

I don't mind being busy, but its the fact that I have to work until 11 tonight. Boo. No time spent with DD. :(

It's Friday! My work week is over !!! YAY !!!! And I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera on Sunday. It's an interpreted performance. But thank goodness for hearing aids so I can hear the suspensful music as well :)

It's Friday! My work week is over !!! YAY !!!! And I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera on Sunday. It's an interpreted performance. But thank goodness for hearing aids so I can hear the suspensful music as well :)

I've seen the show...it's amazing. I'm sure that you will have a fantastic time!

Have fun! :wave:

Have fun too! What about foster cat? :D

Now I am on 3rd book of binder of recipes that I've collected for about 9 years. Time to toss most of in trash. I saved some, some I forgot so I went ahead to save it. :)

Next is magazines, about 20-30 of them! OH BOY! It'll take time to go thru and want keep or not.

Now I am on 3rd book of binder of recipes that I've collected for about 9 years. Time to toss most of in trash. I saved some, some I forgot so I went ahead to save it. :)

Next is magazines, about 20-30 of them! OH BOY! It'll take time to go thru and want keep or not.

Oh yes Zinfandel.. yum!

Even I'm not much of a wine drinker but wow.. this one is nice and sweet.

Oh oh oh don't toss out the recipes & magazines because they make excellent scrapbooking material! Use those recipes and those old magazines as backgrounds of hand made cards.

Friends would really love your handiwork and may as well get started on Christmas gifts! Yup, I've already started on Christmas gifts this year. Several ILYs ornaments are handmade so they've been painted and then put away.

I know I'm way TOO early to be even talking about Christmas and summer isn't even here! :laugh2:

I understand that but all papers are not ACID FREE...that's not worth to keep it. Unless cut up and put it on ACID FREE paper...I lost interested in scrapbook now.
Oh yes Zinfandel.. yum!

Even I'm not much of a wine drinker but wow.. this one is nice and sweet.

Oh oh oh don't toss out the recipes & magazines because they make excellent scrapbooking material! Use those recipes and those old magazines as backgrounds of hand made cards.

Friends would really love your handiwork and may as well get started on Christmas gifts! Yup, I've already started on Christmas gifts this year. Several ILYs ornaments are handmade so they've been painted and then put away.

I know I'm way TOO early to be even talking about Christmas and summer isn't even here! :laugh2:

I don't use acid free paper all the time. I even use the really cheap stuff from the dollar store and whip up beautiful cards from dollar store products.

Yes, it does take a lot of time, money and energy into scrapbooking. I'm doing jewelery, beading, candlemaking and now into clay.

Zinfandel is delicious!

try a Ravenswood Zinfandel, one of their cheap ones, "vinter blend" is a blend but it's bloody well made and dont let the price fool you, its has taste of real class

I am not a big wine or champagne drinker.

Once in a while.. Eh, For a special occasion, or New Years celebration is about the only time I will take a taste of them.

I am more of a beer person.

I've seen the show...it's amazing. I'm sure that you will have a fantastic time!

Have fun! :wave:

Thanks, guys! This will be my 3rd time seeing this, but I'm still super-excited. We're going to a steakhouse afterwards (where the steaks cost $50+ apiece -- thank goodness I am not paying for this :lol: this is my LATE christmas present!) I saw the movie too, which was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back