The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too much drink

Just that I drank too much of it, enough is enough.

That is not good for your health because give explain too much you need control healtjh. be careful pls be don't fast thirty because sometimes fast eat and drink too much

that is not good for health :roll:

Wow.... what a terrible experience for you two, Shel90 and AlleyCat...

Shel, I do hope you get your $700 back soon.

I remember, 15 years ago, I was driving to a small food store to buy Sunday newspapers and then, I was driving back to my apartment. I made an U-turn but the cop stopped me at my apartment and I was like wtf. He looked serious and angry and he pulled me out of my car and saying to me, "look at the No U-turn sign!" blah, blah, blah... I told him that he needs to let me go. Guess what? His reply was: Shut up, mame. That upsets me. Wow.. he didn't care and he gave me a ticket. My whole neighbors witnessed us. (They all told me that it's not appropriate for any cops to treat you that way, etc.. I told them I agree with their comments. They all said they will support me as back-up. I thanked them.)
I called my boss if I can show up to work later, which is OK by her. (She trusts me.) So, I stopped by and explained it to the clerk at the court and asked him how to file a compliant against the black cop. He told me to fill out the form, which I did and gave it to back to him and thanked him. In two weeks later, I got a letter from the clerk to say that I have to go to a small claim court, when?, what time? and where? I called them that I can come. I was preparing to write the judge a letter to bring to the small claim court, which I did. He read and talked to the tape and said that I am free to go and discard the ticket. Yes, yes, yes... I finally won my ground! :dance:

Well welcome back Jclarke!

I thought maybe you were evacuated because of the fires....

Thank you and no, I am 9 hours away from where the affected areas are. I just found out what happened, seriously, I am behind with the news since I do not have internet or reception to my TV at my new rented home. Internet should be up by wednesdsay at the least. And reception to my TV has none, sucks, I know!

Just that I drank too much of it, enough is enough.

Hi Jake. I missed your singing!
2nrh9na.gif

That is not good for your health because give explain too much you need control healtjh. be careful pls be don't fast thirty because sometimes fast eat and drink too much

that is not good for health :roll:

?

I know that, thank you for the lecture :roll:

Welcome back, JClarke!!! We miss you!

Glad to hear that you feel better. :)

I remember, 15 years ago, I was driving to a small food store to buy Sunday newspapers and then, I was driving back to my apartment. I made an U-turn but the cop stopped me at my apartment and I was like wtf. He looked serious and angry and he pulled me out of my car and saying to me, "look at the No U-turn sign!" blah, blah, blah... I told him that he needs to let me go. Guess what? His reply was: Shut up, mame. That upsets me. Wow.. he didn't care and he gave me a ticket. My whole neighbors witnessed us. (They all told me that it's not appropriate for any cops to treat you that way, etc.. I told them I agree with their comments. They all said they will support me as back-up. I thanked them.)
I called my boss if I can show up to work later, which is OK by her. (She trusts me.) So, I stopped by and explained it to the clerk at the court and asked him how to file a compliant against the black cop. He told me to fill out the form, which I did and gave it to back to him and thanked him. In two weeks later, I got a letter from the clerk to say that I have to go to a small claim court, when?, what time? and where? I called them that I can come. I was preparing to write the judge a letter to bring to the small claim court, which I did. He read and talked to the tape and said that I am free to go and discard the ticket. Yes, yes, yes... I finally won my ground! :dance:

ABSOLUTELY - the cop is NOT ALLOWED to touch you AT ALL unless he's arresting you. To touch you is called BATTERY. You did it right. :applause:

Of course... it is VERY VERY difficult to sue Police Department but at least you filed the complaint and it will be placed in his file. If there is another complaint against him for similar thing, there's NO doubt that he will be investigated by Internal Affair that may get him fired. who knows?

How horrible!

The cops who arrested my hubby were nice and like the cops in AlleyCat's situation, they were disgusted by what was happening to my hubby but they had to follow the warrant for his arrest. They disagreed with the warrant but they had to do their job.

How horrible!

The cops who arrested my hubby were nice and like the cops in AlleyCat's situation, they were disgusted by what was happening to my hubby but they had to follow the warrant for his arrest. They disagreed with the warrant but they had to do their job.

exactly. at least they didn't break the door down and aggressively arrested him. I'm glad the cops were professional and courteous about it... even though they had no choice.

exactly. at least they didn't break the door down and aggressively arrested him. I'm glad the cops were professional and courteous about it... even though they had no choice.

Yea and my hubby was very cooperative even though he knew the whole thing was wrong. My hubby has been arrested for a DUI before he met me so he knows not to mess around with cops.

What fast restorts?

Such as if I say I missed your singing and you say you lost your voice.

By retort, I mean your abilty to think fast on your feet and match my sarcasm.

Yea and my hubby was very cooperative even though he knew the whole thing was wrong. My hubby has been arrested for a DUI before he met me so he knows not to mess around with cops.

ouch...... DUI... :nono:

ABSOLUTELY - the cop is NOT ALLOWED to touch you AT ALL unless he's arresting you. To touch you is called BATTERY. You did it right. :applause:

Depends if the cop is good looking or not.

OOOO officer! Is that a gun or are you happy to see me?! :giggle:

Your story is really upsetting. I would probably have had a heart attack if that happened to me. My sympathy.

Thank you, Botts. It really was an upsetting time. It was an incident I don't think I will ever forget entirely, but at least for the most part I don't think about it anymore until something comes up that reminds me of it.

Thank you and no, I am 9 hours away from where the affected areas are. I just found out what happened, seriously, I am behind with the news since I do not have internet or reception to my TV at my new rented home. Internet should be up by wednesdsay at the least. And reception to my TV has none, sucks, I know!

I was thinking of you the other day when I saw the fires report on CNN. I knew you lived in Australia but I didn't know how close you were. Being 9 hours away does help !!! I feel bad for all those who lost their lives in that fire, though.

Wow! I think my hubby can relate about the humiliation..About a month ago, he was arrested at our house in the middle of the night. Turns out that it was an error with the address. I paid $700 to bail him out and still waiting to get my money back. They never apologized to him or anything. I am sure my hubby will be stuck with that memory for a long time.

What was the warrant for. The charge? Supposedly.

Mistaken address or identity you should get your money back.

False arrest is humiliating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back