The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or expect an "Oh, thank you hearing person for paying attention to us poor deaf souls" greeting.:giggle:

:whistle:

anybody got any cures for a case of nerves? something that isnt drugs and wont make me sleepy?

So is 100 pages about the time a thread gets locked usually? Since this is version XIII I'm assuming there is a page limit.

anybody got any cures for a case of nerves? something that isnt drugs and wont make me sleepy?

Usually a long hot shower get's my nerves calmed down

Deep breathing has always worked for me.

Take a huge deep breath in your nose then breathe out of your mouth both very slowly.

Do this in a quiet room alone so you will not be distracted.

27zxhyt.jpg

Oh yeah, I do have a message for NCFF.

Exercise works. Gets you wide awake right after if you work out on something cardiovascular for 30min-1hr, diligently

Thanks for whomever unlocked this topic. At first I didn't understand what happened, or what we did wrong, I felt like I did something wrong.

Don't worry that was a mod in training stuck on his shirt. :giggle:

Don't worry that was a mod in training stuck on his shirt. :giggle:

:lol:

It's all right - These new mods are doing their best and they will get the hang of it eventually. It'll take time. :)

Deep breathing.

So is 100 pages about the time a thread gets locked usually? Since this is version XIII I'm assuming there is a page limit.

Usually a long hot shower get's my nerves calmed down

Deep breathing has always worked for me.

Take a huge deep breath in your nose then breathe out of your mouth both very slowly.

Do this in a quiet room alone so you will not be distracted.

thanks... ill try the breathing thing when i get a chance to sit still for a bit.. dont have time to take another shower right now too much to do....

and sex?!?! Rosie and her 5 sisters?!?! i just washed clothes i dont want another mess!

thanks... ill try the breathing thing when i get a chance to sit still for a bit.. dont have time to take another shower right now too much to do....

and sex?!?! Rosie and her 5 sisters?!?! i just washed clothes i dont want another mess!

Hmmmm if you don't have time for shower...why do you have time to post on Alldeaf? :giggle:

Hmmmm if you don't have time for shower...why do you have time to post on Alldeaf? :giggle:

procrastinating! ive got clothes to hang up and have to take the dog to the vets and and and stuff but im just addicted to AD!!!

Maybe you took the time to addict to Alldeaf and uh oh u forgot to shower! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back