The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, whenever you see cops, do u feel anxious?

I don't but I am fully-aware that shit can happen and I can be innocently arrested. I have had many encounters with cops and I find that being calm and cooperative does play a huge factor in situation with cops because cop can ultimately decide whether or not to arrest you. If you are being charged but not arrested.. he will write out ROR form (Released-on-Recognizance) to you and you will have to show up at police station to get processed.

Remember - Do not argue with them. EVER. No matter if the cop is wrong or not. Cops are the one with badge and gun. You can always settle the dispute at court even thought it will suck big time. Your attitude can play a huge role in this matter. Even if you're calm and cooperative... and you still end up getting arrested - don't worry. You'll have your day at court and somebody will be held accountable for this. :cool2:

We are both middle class broke..dont have thousands to put up front for an attorney.

My hubby got a ticket for driving without proof of insurance last year cuz he left his insurance card in his other pants so he had to go to court to waive the fines. He was waiting for the notification for court date to be mailed as he was told by the officer..only to get arrested for not showing up for court. He said he never got the notification..turned out that the address on the notification was typed wrong and got sent to the wrong house over the summer so he never got it hence his no-show at court.

We are both middle class broke..dont have thousands to put up front for an attorney.

My hubby got a ticket for driving without proof of insurance last year cuz he left his insurance card in his other pants so he had to go to court to waive the fines. He was waiting for the notification for court date to be mailed as he was told by the officer..only to get arrested for not showing up for court. He said he never got the notification..turned out that the address on the notification was typed wrong and got sent to the wrong house over the summer so he never got it hence his no-show at court.

That's why I have everything sent to my PO Box.

LOL we're chatting and I don't even know who brought it up LOL she said 'I think that would be very uncomfortable with my jugs bumping up and down'

What's been going on? I haven't been on AD since mid last week, as the reason I was sick. I vow never to drink coca-cola ever again.

What's been going on? I haven't been on AD since mid last week, as the reason I was sick. I vow never to drink coca-cola ever again.

sick how? and you're not supposed to drink coke often.

I got a bad reflux and high fever. I'm better now.

Coca-cola got me sick last week, caused me a bad reflux and a high fever. Never again. I'm sticking to water for good.

That is funny frontpage for that is image

Well welcome back Jclarke!

I thought maybe you were evacuated because of the fires....

No. She (the cop) was actually really nice to me and was disgusted at what the store did to me. So I don't hold any negative thoughts against the cops. Just that store.

Your story is really upsetting. I would probably have had a heart attack if that happened to me. My sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back