The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of you the other day when I saw the fires report on CNN. I knew you lived in Australia but I didn't know how close you were. Being 9 hours away does help !!! I feel bad for all those who lost their lives in that fire, though.

Yeah, just read the newspaper - stupid arnoists did these. I had a major bushfire in Canberra, where I live, which happened in 2003. Killed 3 people during the firestorm. 500+ homes were lost, almost all of them are now rebuilt.

What was the warrant for. The charge? Supposedly.

Mistaken address or identity you should get your money back.

False arrest is humiliating.

For no-show to court for a ticket he got last year. Only thing is that the notification for the court date was sent to another house so he never knew about the court over the summer. Instead of being suboneaed, he got arrested at 3 AM and put in maximum security prison where murders, rapists, and voilent criminals go.

For no-show to court for a ticket he got last year. Only thing is that the notification for the court date was sent to another house so he never knew about the court over the summer. Instead of being suboneaed, he got arrested at 3 AM and put in maximum security prison where murders, rapists, and voilent criminals go.

Error of the court clerks. Hope you get your money back.

Geez, I thought they kept the felons separated from the misdemeanors in the jail house cells.

ABSOLUTELY - the cop is NOT ALLOWED to touch you AT ALL unless he's arresting you. To touch you is called BATTERY. You did it right. :applause:

Of course... it is VERY VERY difficult to sue Police Department but at least you filed the complaint and it will be placed in his file. If there is another complaint against him for similar thing, there's NO doubt that he will be investigated by Internal Affair that may get him fired. who knows?

Yes, that is right because I already knew about the law since I went to a law school, which I had to drop out because it was too hard for me. And the cop pulled and grabbed my left arm without asking me first. Of course, I was scared of him because he's so big and well-built. 6'5" tall.
Yes, he was fired because of me and two other females, according one of my lawyers. And his name was in the papers.

Error of the court clerks. Hope you get your money back.

Geez, I thought they kept the felons separated from the misdemeanors in the jail house cells.

Me too! My hubby was in a cell with another guy who got arrested for a voilent attack on another person at a bar. It took us 5 hours to get him out.

I hope I get my money back cuz I am not rich and $700 is a lot of money to me.

Yes, that is right because I already knew about the law since I went to a law school, which I had to drop out because it was too hard for me. And the cop pulled and grabbed my left arm without asking me first. Of course, I was scared of him because he's so big and well-built. 6'5" tall.
Yes, he was fired because of me and two other females, according one of my lawyers. And his name was in the papers.

Good for u to get him fired! Crazy of him to do that!

GOOD!!!! What a class-A jerk! he probably treats women like trash in his personal life. :mad2:

How horrible!

The cops who arrested my hubby were nice and like the cops in AlleyCat's situation, they were disgusted by what was happening to my hubby but they had to follow the warrant for his arrest. They disagreed with the warrant but they had to do their job.

I was so nice to the cop but he mistreated me so badly, which I find unacceptable. I am afraid of the cops sometimes because of this but my brother who happens to be a detective and he said if any cops mistreat me that way and call him anytime. I told him I don't think it will happen again but I will call him. He supports me in every way, not just him but I have a sister and other two brothers, they are very supportive of me. Thanks, Shel.

I am so sorry to hear that, Shel. Maybe you can ask with a law student for advice at no charge. And he/she can help you with this. That's a suggestion. :hug:

Me too! My hubby was in a cell with another guy who got arrested for a voilent attack on another person at a bar. It took us 5 hours to get him out.

I hope I get my money back cuz I am not rich and $700 is a lot of money to me.

$700 is a lot of money to me also!

It is a shame how an error of the clerk of court even cost you that much.

Good for u to get him fired! Crazy of him to do that!

Yes, I am glad he got fired and also, yes, he is crazy to do that to me and other two females. He should know better than that.

GOOD!!!! What a class-A jerk! he probably treats women like trash in his personal life. :mad2:

Thanks, Jiro. I bet he beat up his wife, too but I don't know if he is married or not because I was not paying any attention and also because I was all upset at the time.

I was so nice to the cop but he mistreated me so badly, which I find unacceptable. I am afraid of the cops sometimes because of this but my brother who happens to be a detective and he said if any cops mistreat me that way and call him anytime. I told him I don't think it will happen again but I will call him. He supports me in every way, not just him but I have a sister and other two brothers, they are very supportive of me. Thanks, Shel.

I am so sorry to hear that, Shel. Maybe you can ask with a law student for advice at no charge. And he/she can help you with this. That's a suggestion. :hug:

I can ask around...my hubby doesnt like to talk about it whenever I try to bring it up with him. He says he feels the humiliation again whenenever the subject comes up.

I can ask around...my hubby doesnt like to talk about it whenever I try to bring it up with him. He says he feels the humiliation again whenenever the subject comes up.

Or ask your friends or family around. I am sure they will be more than glad to help you with this. And your husband, too. You can tell him you want to help him and to remind him that you love him so much, etc. Good luck! :)

Or ask your friends or family around. I am sure they will be more than glad to help you with this. And your husband, too. You can tell him you want to help him and to remind him that you love him so much, etc. Good luck! :)

isn't there time limit (statute of limitation) to report this case? the longer it is... the much lesser chance of success you'll have.

Here are the photos of my brother and his family, their dog and their oldest daughter's new Jeep which she got for Xmas and their accident, etc. I hope the pictures come out in here. Let me know.

Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow

isn't there time limit (statute of limitation) to report this case? the longer it is... the much lesser chance of success you'll have.

He was arrested last month and is still awaiting for a court date just like before, only this time, he calls the courthouse daily to bug them. He will inquire about the wrongful arrest when he goes to court and then see from there whether he wants to sue or not.

He was arrested last month and is still awaiting for a court date just like before, only this time, he calls the courthouse daily to bug them. He will inquire about the wrongful arrest when he goes to court and then see from there whether he wants to sue or not.

ooooooohhhh ok. good luck!

What's been going on? I haven't been on AD since mid last week, as the reason I was sick. I vow never to drink coca-cola ever again.

Good! You feel better today!

Thank you and no, I am 9 hours away from where the affected areas are. I just found out what happened, seriously, I am behind with the news since I do not have internet or reception to my TV at my new rented home. Internet should be up by wednesdsay at the least. And reception to my TV has none, sucks, I know!

I think that you should get cable tv and high speed internet.

I think that you should get cable tv and high speed internet.

The internet hopefully should be up and running on wednesday and we have cable TV.... the channels for the free-to-air are crappy unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back