tax break

Whew! It's great to hear that. Let's hold your breathe until it's the final announcement. Good Luck!

Question is tax break???? Does he mean write off tax?. Not sure clear cause I read from the begin said take tax out of his paycheck for tax break after that buy new truck. I was think must be call write off tax. I know some several deaf work small company that use write off tax cause some couple or single deaf work under his/her own company. Maybe I am wrong but just thought look similar situation about taxes.

If you show up late he will fire you.I wont get into all the details of what you could ask for and what you could get but in the end you will show up late one day and he will fire you.

Then you wont have a job.

Does he buy all the other people working for him a phone? Bet not.Bet they have their own dam phone.

Why dont you just take some of the money he pays you and go get your own pager like every other hearing person.See thats the problem, toooooo many deaf people expect EVERYTHING FOR FREE>

If you show up late he will fire you.I wont get into all the details of what you could ask for and what you could get but in the end you will show up late one day and he will fire you.

Then you wont have a job.

Does he buy all the other people working for him a phone? Bet not.Bet they have their own dam phone.

Why dont you just take some of the money he pays you and go get your own pager like every other hearing person.See thats the problem, toooooo many deaf people expect EVERYTHING FOR FREE>

:ugh3: Troll alert! Don't feed the troll everyone!

hey, everything is under control. I dont expect it free for everything dude.

Read this careful,

They gives out nextel phones to empoylees (all of them) expect me. I work alone all of the time. I drive company trucks. What happen if I get hurt. What can I do? This is heavy job. That's the main important is HEALTH AND SAFE. My boss doesnt give crap about it. I asked him for an interpter when we have meeting and he doest care. He never got me one. I keep asking him all of the time. He used tax break off me to buy himself nice thing... thats fine but HE REQUIRED TO PROVIDED ME AN FUCKING ACCOMDANATION if he use tax break. HOPE THIS CLEAR U UP

EVERYTHING STILL THE SAME.....

about the late thing...

HE NEVER FIRED ANYONE IF THEY ARE LATE. all he do is send them home. IF HE FIRED ME FOR LATE THAT WILL BE FIRST TIME EVER HE DONE.

IF HE FIRED ME ABOUT ADA THING HE WOULD BE IN HUGE TROUBLE.

I FEEL OFFENSIVE FROM HIM SOMETIME WHEN HE JOKING ABOIUT SIGN LANGUAGE FRONT OF EVERYONE LIKE AT CHRISTMAS PARTY OR MEETING. I REALLY DONT LIKE IT

THIS COMPANY RUNS 50 MEN.. MY ATTORNEY SAID 5 or up is protected by ADA doesnt matter what. EVERYTHING I TALKED WITH MY ATTORNEY AND SHE SAID EVERYTHING IS WRONG ABOUT THIS COMPANY ... case closed i dont need any help from you anymore thanks for opitions

Zero,

Just be careful. Once you report someone, and if they decide they dont like it. They can and will wait for you to mess up just one time and fire you. They can also put you on a blacklist with other companies as a whistle blower.

Once known as a whistle blower it isnt easy to get another company to hire you.

I do hope all the best for you. But I just want you to think this through and realize what you can face.

Most likely he wouldnt fire you over this incident. But he would most likely wait till you mess up and then give you a pink slip.

Just be careful pls.

Back