T-Mobile: we probably lost all your Sidekick data

M$ thought of own Danger would invest something good. They're wrong, they're lose money on Danger by being sue. Ouch!

our sk lx and slide not yet restored yet and i still have my addressbook intact but not my wife's sk slide even with battery still in and kept it on wall power wart she lost addressbook too
i quickly backed up all 418 contacts to vcards luckily

our sk lx and slide not yet restored yet and i still have my addressbook intact but not my wife's sk slide even with battery still in and kept it on wall power wart she lost addressbook too
i quickly backed up all 418 contacts to vcards luckily
Perhaps you will be able to restore both of your contact info if you will log in at the T-Mobile.com site. :)

Oi!! Sidekick starting to drive me nuts! I made it through the week with no internet without losing anything. Then few days ago Sidekick updated?? and now everything is gone! Contacts, emails, notes, calendar events, everything...Bah! Things are 'supposedly' settled now so I guess I'm out of luck for getting them back. Oh well, life goes on. :)

Microsoft+Danger do not mix together well, it's like mixing fire with water.

ok our email accounts now working but one more thing they havent done is the catalog service

here is how to get emails working is delete all external email accounts then if you see old folders from those accounts stored in tmail account folers you can delete the folders if it is emply and recreate new email accounts and wait few mins and emails will start coming back

Geesh nothing will make some of you " gimmie gimmie deafies " happy. Tmobile is already givien a months credit plus a 100 dollar gift card that can be use to buy Tmobile products or pay the Tmobile bill ...If you had backed up your data onto the SIM card, you would not had lost so much. Be PRO ACTIVE !!! Not a bunch of whiners...I used to own a SK for 6 years and had no problems with it. The only reason we switched companies is due to the coverage at our new house. I now use the ATT Bold and it is nice ! Tmobile gave the deaf community a device we sorely needed back when there was no other choices. Thank you Tmobile !!!

Even ATT had spotty coverage for a few days due to upgrade of their cell towers to a better 3G signal. Technology will always have it's downtime to do upgrades, maintence and clear the bugs off the system. " In the name of progress"

Geesh nothing will make some of you " gimmie gimmie deafies " happy. Tmobile is already givien a months credit plus a 100 dollar gift card that can be use to buy Tmobile products or pay the Tmobile bill ...

What $100? We won't be getting that since data has been restored.

Geesh nothing will make some of you " gimmie gimmie deafies " happy. Tmobile is already givien a months credit plus a 100 dollar gift card that can be use to buy Tmobile products or pay the Tmobile bill ...If you had backed up your data onto the SIM card, you would not had lost so much. Be PRO ACTIVE !!! Not a bunch of whiners...I used to own a SK for 6 years and had no problems with it. The only reason we switched companies is due to the coverage at our new house. I now use the ATT Bold and it is nice ! Tmobile gave the deaf community a device we sorely needed back when there was no other choices. Thank you Tmobile !!!

Waittttttttttttttt... $100.00 gift card?!! :shock: I didn't get one. :(

Wellllllllll, I'm happy with the one month free T-mobile service. So no complains here.

Pinky is just expressing her opinion so no need to attack on her.

Yeah! It's my opinion. I don't care if they thought I am too pushy. I don't mean. What if sidekick have problem again what they can do? They have to go T-Mobile or Sprint to look for price and data plan if they can afford to buy new smartphone instead blackberry and Iphone. It up to them.

i agreed wit yo, some of my friends said same things... i will trying to buy Blackberry curve 8900 next month... Hope so!!

:ty: Good luck on your new blackberry. You will love it! It have WIFI. Sidekick is very slow at internet and not have WIFI. That is why I don't like sidekick at all.

Back