Votes: 33 50.8%
  • wavy

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • curly

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • I'm bald (no hair)

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
I had a little curly hair on the end when I was toddler age. Most of my life have natural straight and wavy hair combination.

my hair is mostly wavy but i also have all 3 of them... sides of my hair are very curly which is very annoying, back of my head is wavy, and on top of my hair is straight. Im one of those lucky chicks who can change hair anyway she wants to. if i want my hair to be curly i can by just using my hands to "pump" my hair while its wet... if i want it to be naturally wavy... i just leave it as it is after i shower, if i want it to be straight, i use brush again while its wet.

(once its dry.. it stays that way for most of the day.)

my hair is wavy when its wet. I have to use a brush and hair dryer to make my hair straight. If I dont brush it and leave it wavy, ppl would think I don't ever fix my hair or don't care, but I do. Or if I dont feel like making it straight, then I just use hair dryer and put it up in a pony tail.

Mah hair is very staight but i alway wear fake ponytail or fake barid which i been use for long time since TOF see me in person :giggle: that mah alway way differnet kind for hair

Naturally my hair is curly. Something I dislike when it's long. So i keep it real short all the time.

Richard

if i have very short hair, it is straight like punk and if i have neck length hair, it is wavy. therefore it is wavy. :)

I was born blonde then grew little curly until older and have had real long thick natural straight hair most of my life until recently I got it haircut (was donated to cancer ppls) and currently natural wavy hair which its more lighter.

My hair can be wave and straight.

PA170056.jpg

Looks like you have highlights, too, eternity. It looks nice.

My hair is naturally curly, and I straighten it whenever I can with the straightening iron...but then the weather seems to turn it back into wavy...

As for color...is sandy/dirty blonde now.

Heh, well that picture was taken last December. other one is last feb. It's straight hair.

Picture_039.jpg

Sure do love your new hair-cut style Eternity :thumb:

im born with curly hair and my hairstylist give me for straighten hair to rid of curly.

my step-brother is hairstylist!

Sara Boyce

<~~ alike my pix TWEETYBIRD did shave my head haircut (CREWCUT) she do good job, born bald as popeye :lol: born flat hair :)

heheheheheh yea punkywolfy i did shave ur hair at my home!!! hehehehe.. if u need me then call me 911 for shave hair okay!!! :rofl:

Back