So I'm bored at this hour - HELP!

Yes, via (by way of AIMS), PM me with your screen-name... ;)

Yes, via (by way of AIMS), PM me with your screen-name... ;)

Thank you Roadrunner I will send you a pm when I am ready and I would not have time to be up all night chatting like I do now as I need to get my body ready and set to normal sleeping hours to go to work and it would not help if I am tired at work. :dizzy:

In Sept. right after work I would enjoy that since I live in a small town and you know how a factory can be, working alone and no one to talk to except do work then it will be great to come home from work and chat on AIM. :) :thumb:

Thank you Roadrunner I will send you a pm when I am ready and I would not have time to be up all night chatting like I do now as I need to get my body ready and set to normal sleeping hours to go to work and it would not help if I am tired at work. :dizzy:

In Sept. right after work I would enjoy that since I live in a small town and you know how a factory can be, working alone and no one to talk to except do work then it will be great to come home from work and chat on AIM. :) :thumb:

:slap: Oh give over !!!! Heath !! :roll:

Someone wants to talk to me on AIM? If so, PM me your screen name and I'll holler. :mrgreen:

hey u didn't im me and I'm still waiting for the im :P anyways.. u know my sn i already sent u a PM few weeks ago and u forgot about it :roll:

I don't know whether or not we were competing with or against owls while chatting the whole night long...it went well and I know it was fun for those who were in the chat. I'm sure we'll have more of these and when we do...stick around, you just might give a 'hoot'! :lol:

:D

roadrunner,
i am not against nightowls i am expert nightowl but some reason that night i was not feeling well oh well
but i am glad you all had FUN that night :D
i will pm you with my aim later SMILE

awwww I missed it.
I am usually tossing and turning in bed by this time.

so am I .. you're not alone..
I don't using my computer during very late night hours.. Rarely I use computer late nite hours... Depend my mood..

i missed it too... been busy and errands, etc. but things are going great here, and sorry for off point, deafscuba and I"M BACCCKKKKK :)

Perhaps we'll get another one going either this Friday night or Saturday night...depends on how many 'other' members want to follow Alex's footsteps...as well as mine. :lol:

Sooo....up to you all... ;)

~RR

Perhaps we'll get another one going either this Friday night or Saturday night...depends on how many 'other' members want to follow Alex's footsteps...as well as mine. :lol:

~RR

Invite me to chatroom in anytime. :D

~RR

I'm always online late on friday and saturday night so count me in! :D

Someone wants to talk to me on AIM? If so, PM me your screen name and I'll holler. :mrgreen:

I strongly recommend to get a rental movie to watch Jason vs Freddy. It will make you more scary and sleep well. :naughty:

I was going to get up early AM to come on AD because I couldn't sleep but I ended up watching TV.

Well, once again, it's that time, that freaky hour of boredom, want to spice it with a lively chat with other AD'ers? The pressure's on, the tea kettle's whistlin', a birthday here and there is a-happening :)D)....

If enough show expressed interest in having another chat going...post away here--then we'll get one going! ;)

~RR

Back