So I'm bored at this hour - HELP!

LOL you all so funny

wish was on this morning but i was not feeling well dang
hope next time will join later hehe

I don't know whether or not we were competing with or against owls while chatting the whole night long...it went well and I know it was fun for those who were in the chat. I'm sure we'll have more of these and when we do...stick around, you just might give a 'hoot'! :lol:

:D

Oh Darn, I've missed whole fun oppuranty... Damn it..

*jumpy antsy*

Where addy mine ? LOL

Kidding..

I don't know whether or not we were competing with or against owls while chatting the whole night long...it went well and I know it was fun for those who were in the chat. I'm sure we'll have more of these and when we do...stick around, you just might give a 'hoot'! :lol:

:lol: why not do it again in other time if we want in aim chat room lol hahahah :rofl: but it was so FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! lol :lol:

:bump:

*following Alex's footsteps*....hey! Where ARE you going? Ohhh..he'll be back in about 30 mins., welllll...guess now I'm bored and anyone want to join in a chatroom?

:bump:

*following Alex's footsteps*....hey! Where ARE you going? Ohhh..he'll be back in about 30 mins., welllll...guess now I'm bored and anyone want to join in a chatroom?

Sure, I'm up for one since I'm bored at the moment as well ;)

Sometime in the near future, I would like to do that but not in the middle of the night. It is best to do it in the afternoon when I start going back to work in Sept.

Back