Skyscrapers in other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO? im curious.. have any pic of it? hehehe..

Here you go! :)

Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas

medical_center.jpg

Are those breasts with erm....needles sticking to it? it doesn't look like a lady....though

Wow, some of you are love to discuss about development in Seattle metro, that's sweet.

I have couple of relative that from Seattle metro, since one has moved so recently from North Cal, haven't been here since 2005 when I was on family vacation, that's damn cool city.

Lucky for you, this thread is your back up ;)

lol yeah lucky :D

Wow, some of you are love to discuss about development in Seattle metro, that's sweet.

I have couple of relative that from Seattle metro, since one has moved so recently from North Cal, haven't been here since 2005 when I was on family vacation, that's damn cool city.

Yeah Seattle is awesome city, and hey while you are in Chicago, how was the Chicago Spire doing? Do you see it beginning constructing?

lol yeah lucky :D

Yeah Seattle is awesome city, and hey while you are in Chicago, how was the Chicago Spire doing? Do you see it beginning constructing?

Yup but still drilling into underground for something to put in underground and wouldn't complete until 2008 for doing underground.

Yup but still drilling into underground for something to put in underground and wouldn't complete until 2008 for doing underground.

So does that mean there will be no floors rising till 2008?

What do you guys think of Chicago Spires? I love the design because it is very unique and sooo tall! Many people on SSC said it look like didlos. Whatever to them.

What do you guys think of Chicago Spires? I love the design because it is very unique and sooo tall! Many people on SSC said it look like didlos. Whatever to them.

I think Chicago Spire's design is awesome, and I wondering if someone would make a video of it going look from bottom to top tha would make us dizzy lol :D

Really? They think Chicago Spire look like a dildos? Chicago Spire look too sharp to be a dildo :roll: If they are really looking for a building that look like a dildo then it's that tallest building in Hong Kong :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back