Skyscrapers in other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chicago Spire's design is awesome, and I wondering if someone would make a video of it going look from bottom to top tha would make us dizzy lol :D

They already showed the videos of Chicago Spires on SSC. Its awesome graphic video! :)

Really? They think Chicago Spire look like a dildos? Chicago Spire look too sharp to be a dildo :roll: If they are really looking for a building that look like a dildo then it's that tallest building in Hong Kong :rofl:

Yes That's what many SSC members said about Chicago Spires. The one in Hong Kong? Haha! Not really! :) I think St. Mary building in London looks like didlos to me.

They already showed the videos of Chicago Spires on SSC. Its awesome graphic video! :)

Ahh allright I am going head for SSC ;)

Yes That's what many SSC members said about Chicago Spires. The one in Hong Kong? Haha! Not really! :) I think St. Mary building in London looks like didlos to me.

St. Mary? Hmm a soft unecreted penis, yupp I agree hehe! :giggle:

I think chicago spire isn't my sexy skyscraper. I don't find it attractive. its too skinny, too twisty, too erm....ahems....:giggle:

^^^Same with me, Chicago is not my type neither, but I still think it look good :giggle:

I still find Chicago Spires attractive. Wait until it get built, you guys might change your mind about this building! :)

I still find Chicago Spires attractive. Wait until it get built, you guys might change your mind about this building! :)

I just exploring the Chicago Thread at SSC, mmmmmm maybe I will change my mind when it completed. If it was gold, I will definitely change my mind! :D

Yo, ladies, guess what? I'm back active once again ;) (I am back home now)

Gold is one of ugliest colors! It is so 60/70s! I love blue/green glass! :)

Blue/green is looking much better.

YAY! We miss you! :grouphug:

Yeah Blue/Green is more modern and trendy.

:eek3: you all miss me? j/k Same here, I miss alldeaf.com already, and now I am back roaming around once again.

Yeah, the 80's aren't here no more. Green/bluey windows are the modern life of today's techonolgy ;)

yeah, I like blue/green colors of skyscrapers and sometimes transparent, depends on design. :) its also my favorite colors.

yeah, I like blue/green colors of skyscrapers and sometimes transparent, depends on design. :) its also my favorite colors.

Yeah, even it could act as a mirror, if you were in a plane and see the plane going past these transparent windows! :eek3: spooky...

Yeah, even it could act as a mirror, if you were in a plane and see the plane going past these transparent windows! :eek3: spooky...

haha, you could also see those nude people if they forgot to close their blinds. :giggle: we have a transparent skyscraper next to seattle central library. it is called 5th and madison tower. I could see thru the windows easily and see inside of the building guts. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back