Skyscrapers in other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's 1001 fourth Ave Plaza. It is 630 feet tall and 50 stories. It was completed in 1969. It uses the similar type of construction as the World Trade Center (the one that collasped from the terrorist attacks) and many other towers. It is an international style tower. The hint is the 4 odd colored beams that run around the tower. It is also called "The box that Space Needle came in" For those who don't know where it is from, it's in Seattle.
1001%20Fourth%20Avenue%20Plaza_lres_web.jpg

Here's 1001 fourth Ave Plaza. It is 630 feet tall and 50 stories. It was completed in 1969. It uses the similar type of construction as the World Trade Center (the one that collasped from the terrorist attacks) and many other towers. It is an international style tower. The hint is the 4 odd colored beams that run around the tower. It is also called "The box that Space Needle came in" For those who don't know where it is from, it's in Seattle.

that does look alot like WTC.. wow.. but smaller? hmm.. why would it have 4 odd colored beams? odd i think? ha..

that does look alot like WTC.. wow.. but smaller? hmm.. why would it have 4 odd colored beams? odd i think? ha..

It's for structural support of the tower, it's their design of the tower. Yep, it's a smaller version of WTC, sort of.

We, Americans have more important things to worry about than go to Washington DC and say hi to George W. Bush. In my opinion, New York City, Seattle, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fransisco, Houston, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, Portland are more important cities to visit than just Washington DC.

It appears to be true, not to go there to say Hello to George W. Bush :lol: But good point, there, JJ!

I took all the pictures of Two Union Square except the one of under construction.

FosterParty039.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

2us0189-082.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture197.jpg

Awesome pictures, Seq!

Sorry for the delayed repsonse, I have been vacationing in Western Australia, and in the end, I end up tired... I could not bother to use my Sidekick 3 to check out what's up on alldeaf.com, I use my cousin's ex patner's place to check sometimes. But will be active once again on thursday, my time next week. ;)

^^^ It is pretty obvious the person who took that picture of Two Union Square just direct from Virginia Mason at sixth floor.

I was correct! I was on the 10th floor or something, I went there for my CI surgery ;)

you can do that. :) thanks, I didn't take that picture. I mentioned it in the post. :)

Ohh I get it. :)

Nice pics, MetroGuy03! :D

I was correct! I was on the 10th floor or something, I went there for my CI surgery ;)

Ohh I get it. :)

Nice pics, MetroGuy03! :D

Thanks! :) You got CI at Virginia Mason? I didn't see you have one when I met you last June. Please message me. I don't want to get off topic here.

I never like this building and I think it is one of ugliest buildings in Seattle.

It appears to be true, not to go there to say Hello to George W. Bush :lol: But good point, there, JJ!

Awesome pictures, Seq!

Sorry for the delayed repsonse, I have been vacationing in Western Australia, and in the end, I end up tired... I could not bother to use my Sidekick 3 to check out what's up on alldeaf.com, I use my cousin's ex patner's place to check sometimes. But will be active once again on thursday, my time next week. ;)

That's was my pictures that I took not Sequoia. lol

Lets get back on topic, ladies! ;)

Arghhh.... Skyscraperpage Forum is not working for 2 days!

hmmm, I haven't been to skyscraperpage for a while. I mostly go to skyscrapercity.com heh

What would you do if there is a skyscraper and it is a form of a lady with breasts? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back