Skyscrapers in other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I am so passed on this thread, very sorry I was busy partying with my families.

Anyway,

My favorite building is Taipei 101, so emarldish and stunning! ;)

taipei_101.0.jpg

Also I can't remember any of you mentioned to Vancouver Washington, where I live whole my life, yupp I have to agree with you guys that there is alot of misunderstanding about Vancouver, WA. Examples:

*Some people outside Vancouver, Washington thought Vancouver, Washington was Portland. Yupp seriously!
*Some people thought Vancouver, Washington was in Canada even though I told them Vancouver with "Washington".
*Some people thought when I said that I live in Washington, they thought I live in Washington DC.
*Even some people who live in Clark County thought downtown Vancouver was part of Portland.

A little tip to tell the location between Vancouver and Portland is that they seperated between the Columbia River.

Now back to the skyscraper, my opinion about the Burj Dubai is that it is tall, amazing yeah! But it is too thin and simple. Burj Dubai quite bored me and I have been seeing many supertalls like Moscow Tower, Taipei 101, Chicago Spire, etc that have awesome design, plus look more massive because have good quality of design compare to Burj Dubai and I thought they was better than Burj Dubai.

Also there is a proposal tower that I always hope for to be built is Sumida Tower or Tokyo Tower 2 at about above 600 meters.

2611W_TOWER_narrowweb__300x398,0.jpg

Also some of you mentioned to those varies of crazy supertalls that Japan put all of them in visionary. I know some.

This one is very similar to X-Seed 4000, but at different design and the height.

TRY-2004 (2004 meters)

110584297_7926550da3_o.jpg

Aeropolis 2001 (2001 meters)

skyscraper-aeropolis.jpg

Also you can see more of crazy proposal that goes to visionary in Japan.

Tallest skyscrapers

Hehe! My all the time favorite building is Two Union Square in Seattle, Washington. In my opinion, it is over two decades old and still looking very beautiful and new all the time! :)

I agree with you and I saw it on the way to my friend's place near freeway park. It sure looks like it was built recently, lol. ;)

*Some people outside Vancouver, Washington thought Vancouver, Washington was Portland. Yupp seriously!
*Some people thought Vancouver, Washington was in Canada even though I told them Vancouver with "Washington".
*Some people thought when I said that I live in Washington, they thought I live in Washington DC.
*Even some people who live in Clark County thought downtown Vancouver was part of Portland.

:giggle: you must be enjoying living in one of the most confusing metro area in the world.

Interesting I didnt know about Washington, DC. I wondered why it didnt have any skyscrapers but now I get it. That is so interesting. i guess they want it remain that way. I never went to WDC but I hope to next month as I will go there to visit a friend. I cant wait! :)

Interesting I didnt know about Washington, DC. I wondered why it didnt have any skyscrapers but now I get it. That is so interesting. i guess they want it remain that way. I never went to WDC but I hope to next month as I will go there to visit a friend. I cant wait! :)

You never went to washington DC?!

I never been to Washington, DC either. So not all Americans have gone there. It's a pretty big country by the world standards.

^^^ Same here I haven't been in Washington DC myself..

I never been to Washington D.C. either. I was going there last year but I had to cancel it at very last minute during family emergency. Oh well... I hope I will have an opportunity to go there one of these days.

Not every American been to everywhere in USA or the world.

Wow I am so passed on this thread, very sorry I was busy partying with my families.

Anyway,

My favorite building is Taipei 101, so emarldish and stunning! ;)

taipei_101.0.jpg

Also I can't remember any of you mentioned to Vancouver Washington, where I live whole my life, yupp I have to agree with you guys that there is alot of misunderstanding about Vancouver, WA. Examples:

A little tip to tell the location between Vancouver and Portland is that they seperated between the Columbia River.

Now back to the skyscraper, my opinion about the Burj Dubai is that it is tall, amazing yeah! But it is too thin and simple. Burj Dubai quite bored me and I have been seeing many supertalls like Moscow Tower, Taipei 101, Chicago Spire, etc that have awesome design, plus look more massive because have good quality of design compare to Burj Dubai and I thought they was better than Burj Dubai.

Also there is a proposal tower that I always hope for to be built is Sumida Tower or Tokyo Tower 2 at about above 600 meters.

2611W_TOWER_narrowweb__300x398,0.jpg

Also some of you mentioned to those varies of crazy supertalls that Japan put all of them in visionary. I know some.

This one is very similar to X-Seed 4000, but at different design and the height.

TRY-2004 (2004 meters)

110584297_7926550da3_o.jpg

Aeropolis 2001 (2001 meters)

skyscraper-aeropolis.jpg

Also you can see more of crazy proposal that goes to visionary in Japan.

Tallest skyscrapers

Awesome pictures, they seem very modern, well, most of them! :lol:

I agree with you and I saw it on the way to my friend's place near freeway park. It sure looks like it was built recently, lol. ;)

Got a picture?

I never been to Washington, DC either. So not all Americans have gone there. It's a pretty big country by the world standards.

^^^ Same here I haven't been in Washington DC myself..

I never been to Washington D.C. either. I was going there last year but I had to cancel it at very last minute during family emergency. Oh well... I hope I will have an opportunity to go there one of these days.

Not every American been to everywhere in USA or the world.

Whoa, you all guys have not been to Washington DC????? I have and it is beautiful and you better go and drag your own ass over to the DC state! (No offense, ADers!)

I had been in DC in early 90's but will be here in Jan 08.

Whoa, you all guys have not been to Washington DC????? I have and it is beautiful and you better go and drag your own ass over to the DC state! (No offense, ADers!)

We, Americans have more important things to worry about than go to Washington DC and say hi to George W. Bush. In my opinion, New York City, Seattle, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fransisco, Houston, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, Portland are more important cities to visit than just Washington DC.

Jclarke, here's the two union square tower picture (that's not my picture) It was completed in 1989. It is 56 stories and 740 feet tall, the 3rd tallest in Seattle. The shorter tower is the older one union square.
450px-Two_Union_Square_2.jpg

Awesome picture of Two Union Square. I have some pictures of it too. I can post it here if you guys want me to. :)

Jclarke, here's the two union square tower picture (that's not my picture) It was completed in 1989. It is 56 stories and 740 feet tall, the 3rd tallest in Seattle. The shorter tower is the older one union square.
450px-Two_Union_Square_2.jpg

Where did this view come from? I have similar view of this from the Virginia Manson Hostipal.

^^^ It is pretty obvious the person who took that picture of Two Union Square just direct from Virginia Mason at sixth floor.

Awesome picture of Two Union Square. I have some pictures of it too. I can post it here if you guys want me to. :)

you can do that. :) thanks, I didn't take that picture. I mentioned it in the post. :)

More pictures of Two Union Square

I took all the pictures of Two Union Square except the one of under construction.

FosterParty039.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

2us0189-082.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture197.jpg

awesome pictures that you took. thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back