Skyscrapers in other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, you could also see those nude people if they forgot to close their blinds. :giggle: we have a transparent skyscraper next to seattle central library. it is called 5th and madison tower. I could see thru the windows easily and see inside of the building guts. :P

HAHA, so true! But who could get the opportunity to see some? ;)

And also, seq - we should pull out the bincoulars! :lol:

HAHA, so true! But who could get the opportunity to see some? ;)

haha, we should get our bioculars and check those chicks out. *giggle*

its not completed yet. they're currently doing the interior of the tower and should open in 2008, I think. I can see the 'model' space from the street level, about few floors above ground. it shows what the condo usually looks like before you buy it when its completed.

I can post what the tower looks like if metroguy03 didn't post it first. :P I'm going to bed now. g'nite.

its not completed yet. they're currently doing the interior of the tower and should open in 2008, I think. I can see the 'model' space from the street level, about few floors above ground. it shows what the condo usually looks like before you buy it when its completed.

I can post what the tower looks like if metroguy03 didn't post it first. :P I'm going to bed now. g'nite.

Yeah, true just when the buildings is completed ;)

I think MetroGuy03, probably will beat you to it again :lol:

Of course! I will post it.

Here is 5th and Madison! :) I took the picture of it when it was nearby completed. It was last March I think.

DSC00352.jpg

I have to post the pictures of Seattle's Public Library that is across from 5th and Madison building. Its really huge and futuristic looking building.

I took the pictures of it last March. Only part is more challenge for me to take the picture since Seattle Public Library is really huge building that took entire a downtown block. The whole picture of Seattle Public Building is not mine but I found it from the internet. Look below of this post.

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

SeattlePublicLibrary.jpg

And also, seq - we should pull out the bincoulars! :lol:

Perverts! :giggle:

I live in downtown Seattle area and where dozens of new condo buildings were built since 1999 and some of them are still under construction right now. You will be surprised that you can see most of condo units from the street level if you look up at these condo buildings. I thought living in the condos have more privacy than living in the house... It turned out that I was wrong about that. Sometime I saw some people changed their clothes or walked around naked in their units when I walk on the street. Sometime I saw some couples fight at their units while I was walking on the street. I visited one of my friends who own a condo at Capital Hill at 6th floor. We saw a condo unit at another building from my friend's condo view that people had stripper party so we watched hot male strippers and women and gays went crazy! We laughed! I decided to give myself an experiment by light it up my apartment then go outside. I was shocked that I can see my entire apartment unit from the street. I realized that I don't really have much of privacy at my apartment. Sometime I wonder if some people really watch me when I am home. :ugh3: I am planning to buy a condo around next year if I can find one that I like... I have to be more careful which unit I want to buy that would give me more privacy and not too obvious from the street or neighborhood. I love to live in the city and will keep that way for years from now.

Perverts! :giggle:

I live in downtown Seattle area and where dozens of new condo buildings were built since 1999 and some of them are still under construction right now. You will be surprised that you can see most of condo units from the street level if you look up at these condo buildings. I thought living in the condos have more privacy than living in the house... It turned out that I was wrong about that. Sometime I saw some people changed their clothes or walked around naked in their units when I walk on the street. Sometime I saw some couples fight at their units while I was walking on the street. I visited one of my friends who own a condo at Capital Hill at 6th floor. We saw a condo unit at another building from my friend's condo view that people had stripper party so we watched hot male strippers and women and gays went crazy! We laughed! I decided to give myself an experiment by light it up my apartment then go outside. I was shocked that I can see my entire apartment unit from the street. I realized that I don't really have much of privacy at my apartment. Sometime I wonder if some people really watch me when I am home. :ugh3: I am planning to buy a condo around next year if I can find one that I like... I have to be more careful which unit I want to buy that would give me more privacy and not too obvious from the street or neighborhood. I love to live in the city and will keep that way for years from now.

They should have reflective glass that you can't see them inside but you can see the view outside from the condo. I think it might be expensive and tricky to do. The skyscraper wouldn't show the light at night when you see it's all mirror. :P

I do like the Seattle Central Library, I think it is futuristic looking. ;)

A personal favorite of mine- the Ryugyong hotel in Pyongyang, North Korea- a symbol of human failure. Construction began in 1987 and was halted in 1992 due to shoddy construction. All Kim Jong-Il wanted was to feel like the tallest man in the whole wide world. :cry:

pyongyang-ryugyong.jpg

P.S. I know, Kim Il-Sung was still in control at that time, but please just humor me.

I just wanted to share my old photography of Seattle. I got tons of other photography, too. :)

Seattle in August 2005 from Beacon Hill vista point
seattleaug05pd4.jpg

Seattle in Jan 2005 from Beacon Hill vista point
jan05seattleduskqc6.jpg

A personal favorite of mine- the Ryugyong hotel in Pyongyang, North Korea- a symbol of human failure. Construction began in 1987 and was halted in 1992 due to shoddy construction. All Kim Jong-Il wanted was to feel like the tallest man in the whole wide world. :cry:

pyongyang-ryugyong.jpg

P.S. I know, Kim Il-Sung was still in control at that time, but please just humor me.

Ewww, that skyscraper is an eyesore. Now they're stuck with that empty building sitting in their city. North Korea is BIG difference from South Korea, economics, politics, people, etc.

They should have reflective glass that you can't see them inside but you can see the view outside from the condo. I think it might be expensive and tricky to do. The skyscraper wouldn't show the light at night when you see it's all mirror. :P

Too expensive to do that. NOOO!!! I want to see the lights on the skyscrapers. It create amazing to look at night time like this

seattle_skyline3-1.jpg

Can you imagine any cities to be in dark without any light? No I don't think so! :)

pyongyang-ryugyong.jpg

I am sorry I don't like this building at all. It is an eyesore. I'm thankful it didn't get built in USA. North Korea just have no taste in architecture period.

:giggle: I was only kidding on that part. I wouldn't want a skyline with no light, that would suck! :P

Too expensive to do that. NOOO!!! I want to see the lights on the skyscrapers. It create amazing to look at night time like this

seattle_skyline3-1.jpg

Can you imagine any cities to be in dark without any light? No I don't think so! :)

I just wanted to share my old photography of Seattle. I got tons of other photography, too. :)

Seattle in August 2005 from Beacon Hill vista point
seattleaug05pd4.jpg

Seattle in Jan 2005 from Beacon Hill vista point
jan05seattleduskqc6.jpg

It is weird to see Seattle skyscrapers look somewhat empty. I'm glad Seattle economy is booming as crazy and filled up all skyscrapers and light up more at night time now! :)

It is weird to see Seattle skyscrapers look somewhat empty. I'm glad Seattle economy is booming as crazy and filled up all skyscrapers and light up more at night time now! :)

Yeppers, it's filling up as we speak. ;) It's still beautiful anyway.

Ewww, that skyscraper is an eyesore. Now they're stuck with that empty building sitting in their city. North Korea is BIG difference from South Korea, economics, politics, people, etc.

Yup, North Korea is REALLY scary place to live, too much control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back