Sick of this

I'm completely sick of this website at the moment, everybody's having at go at each other and not really completely listening to the people who are trying to get their point across and defend themselves.

And quite a lot of people on here are disrespectful towards the hearing people. The hearing people have much right as deaf people do on this site, they are welcome and are allowed to share their views.

if this continues i wont be returning to the site at all

I'm sorry you are feeling that way. But, just a note - I wanted to clear this up -

Where are you exactly seeing everyone getting at each other? Where are you referring to a certain thread that are disrespectful to hearing people?

I'm pretty much in the dark as others are too in this thread.

If hearing people want to vent about deaf people, they can make a thread at their own risk.

I have seen other forums or discussion boards where deaf people were bashed by hearing people...Jillio..remmy the discussion from one utube video a few years ago?

Let's not further deteriorate the thread.. Deafteen90 may have good reason for posting this and yet we don't know of, and are here making assumptions. Let her post before we judge.

Is that something with the thread called "Vent about rude things hearies do " that bothers you???

I think this is the tread that is upsetting her I am hearing, but it didn't bother me because this is AllDeaf. I am annoyed with a lot of hearies too.

If hearing people want to vent about deaf people, they can make a thread at their own risk.

I have seen other forums or discussion boards where deaf people were bashed by hearing people...Jillio..remmy the discussion from one utube video a few years ago?

Oh, yeah....I remember it well. And just a few weeks ago, we had a video posted that a hearing person had made regarding the English skills of deaf people that was extremely insulting.

I'm completely sick of this website at the moment, everybody's having at go at each other and not really completely listening to the people who are trying to get their point across and defend themselves.

And quite a lot of people on here are disrespectful towards the hearing people. The hearing people have much right as deaf people do on this site, they are welcome and are allowed to share their views.

if this continues i wont be returning to the site at all

Could you please specific what you want to tell us something here? I want to make sure first before I can reply?.

If you are feeling really discouraged, don't put all your hopes for sympathy in one place. Don't you have other sources for support?

Interestingly enough, I was on here about 1 pm and so was the OP. Why is she not coming back to this thread to post what she's "sick" of?

Interestingly enough, I was on here about 1 pm and so was the OP. Why is she not coming back to this thread to post what she's "sick" of?

Maybe she followed through on her threat before explaining what she was so upset about.:shrug:

Rec%20Tissue%20Box%201125.1.jpg

just my 2 cents.

I'v actually been quite busy seeing as I leave at 2.45 am

It is not just the thread you're all on about its about all this contuinous arguments and disagreements that has been going on Alldeaf for a while now

I'v actually been quite busy seeing as I leave at 2.45 am

It is not just the thread you're all on about its about all this contuinous arguments and disagreements that has been going on Alldeaf for a while now

Honey, that has been going on since AD was created!:giggle: Anytime you get a bunch of people together in one spot, you will have disagreements. Such is the nature of humans and life.

Jillio would be correct. Everyone has different opinions. There is nothing different going on now than there was a month ago, 6 months ago, a year ago. I guess if you don't like it, you don't have to be here.

well, this site is "all deaf" by the deaf owner. said it all. :shrug:

well since monday im completly deaf in my left ear but hear just a little in the right with a hearing aid so does that mean im half deaf instead of all deaf? can i stay?

ncff07 - You can, the owner has mentioned that hard of hearing people are welcome too!

So DeafTeen90, you know, I have seen plenty of people complain or vent around on AD, but no one doesn't really care about it, sometimes we can help but you will have to get used to it, I have been here for three years now, and got used to it. :roll:

Back