Sick of this

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm completely sick of this website at the moment, everybody's having at go at each other and not really completely listening to the people who are trying to get their point across and defend themselves.

And quite a lot of people on here are disrespectful towards the hearing people. The hearing people have much right as deaf people do on this site, they are welcome and are allowed to share their views.

if this continues i wont be returning to the site at all

I'm completely sick of this website at the moment, everybody's having at go at each other and not really completely listening to the people who are trying to get their point across and defend themselves.

And quite a lot of people on here are disrespectful towards the hearing people. The hearing people have much right as deaf people do on this site, they are welcome and are allowed to share their views.

Am I missing something here? :shock:

party-smiley-004.gif

Could you care to share or PM me in detail what is going on?
I am a spectator to the forum often times and I have yet to see what you are saying.

No one deliberately accuses them of being hearing, there may be a few but I think it isn't intentional.

Aside from that, the hearing people often are treated like normal people when they post here..

Same here, did I miss something? (I admit I've barely been on in the last few days.)

Is that something with the thread called "Vent about rude things hearies do " that bothers you???

AllDeaf? Why do hearing have so many rights?

(devil's advocate) Can't stop.:P

:bye::bye::bye: Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Same here, did I miss something? (I admit I've barely been on in the last few days.)

I have been around, and I have seen the reverse more often. Hearing people disrespecting the deaf perspective on AD.:shrug: We've had one or two deaf militantants in the past, but they usually aren't around long.

I have read the thread Deafteen is talking about. I could see why this would be upsetting to anyone, either hearing or deaf. Do I agree with hearing people disrespecting deaf people? NO. Do I agree with the reverse, again no. It should not matter if you are hearing or deaf here. We are all just people. Besides, where do people who are losing their hearing fit in? They are not deaf, yet they are not fully funtional hearing either.
How are they supposed to fit in? They are shunned from both worlds, feeling isolated an alone.
The deaf don't want anything to do with them seeing as they can hear. The hearing people treat them poorly too. Not all deaf people treat people bad, nor do all hearing people.

Dunno what u are talking about. :dunno:

I have read the thread Deafteen is talking about. I could see why this would be upsetting to anyone, either hearing or deaf. Do I agree with hearing people disrespecting deaf people? NO. Do I agree with the reverse, again no. It should not matter if you are hearing or deaf here. We are all just people. Besides, where do people who are losing their hearing fit in? They are not deaf, yet they are not fully funtional hearing either.
How are they supposed to fit in? They are shunned from both worlds, feeling isolated an alone.
The deaf don't want anything to do with them seeing as they can hear. The hearing people treat them poorly too. Not all deaf people treat people bad, nor do all hearing people.

What thread? :confused:

Back