Sad anniversary :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still don't get it. It is about women and their bodies. Pray tell, who owns their bodies? Themselves. Not you. Not religious right fantacis. Not governments. Not Bush the terrorist. Not God. Not Jesus. Themselves, women.

But we women didn't create ourselves. Neither did men create themselves, either. :S That would be utterly impossible. So we cannot say we own our bodies. We are only responsible for our bodies (and held accountable if we misuse them in any way). And that is pretty much it.

Reba,

I didn't want to go off topic in your thread but I felt like blowing up at you for what you said to Magatsu, That is so funny how you criticize him when he brings up Bush's name, But you never done that to Ravensteve not even ONCE! I have seen you sticking up for him way too much of times, It's bullcrap. I don't see you being fair to anyone at all, and that a really turn off thing about you. You tell Magataus "Why do you bring up Bush in every topic? Can you stick with the current topic?" Ravensteve always bring up The Democratic Party , or Bill Clinton, Or John Kerry every posts he makes why don't you check it out, but you decide to ignored that and pick on those who bring up Bush's name. :::shaking my head:::::

Cheri said:
Reba,

I didn't want to go off topic in your thread but I felt like blowing up at you for what you said to Magatsu, That is so funny how you criticize him when he brings up Bush's name, But you never done that to Ravensteve not even ONCE! I have seen you sticking up for him way too much of times, It's bullcrap. I don't see you being fair to anyone at all, and that a really turn off thing about you. You tell Magataus "Why do you bring up Bush in every topic? Can you stick with the current topic?" Ravensteve always bring up The Democratic Party , or Bill Clinton, Or John Kerry every posts he makes why don't you check it out, but you decide to ignored that and pick on those who bring up Bush's name. :::shaking my head:::::
Exactly.

Reba, I am posing as ravensteve. Keep that in your mind. If you want to complain about my posts... be sure to complain about ravensteve's posts first before you can do about my posts. I am sticking to your topic, based on 'killing' comment.

Jeez you people... Thanks Cheri! Well said :thumb:

Edit: Reba, I decided to read your post. That is totally uncalled but again, some of my free-thinking comments probably offended you... I guess 'an eye for an eye' method for you to do that to me. So.. I am ok with it but remember that I am sticking to your topic based on 'killing' comment.

Last edited:
ravensteve, speak for yourself :roll:

I am posing as you. Keep that in your mind.

Last edited:
Toonces said:
But we women didn't create ourselves. Neither did men create themselves, either. :S That would be utterly impossible. So we cannot say we own our bodies. We are only responsible for our bodies (and held accountable if we misuse them in any way). And that is pretty much it.

Another point to add to this. Sure it is the womans body, but if a woman(or man) decided that they wanted to use their body to kill someone(not necessarily a baby) they would have to deal with the consequences of their actions. By taking the life of someone else, they are changing someone elses life in the same way an abortion would obviously change the life of the unborn child by killing the child.

Cheri said:
... But a woman decide to terminal her pregnancy it's her own and controls her own body, no doctors, or government can tell her what to do with her own body.
She can do what she wants to her body, but she doesn't mean she has the right to kill another person's body.

... When a young mothers face an unplanned pregnancy I think it is her choice of decision should be based on her needs...
What about the needs of the baby? Should the young mother take care of her baby?

Reba,

You don't understand my point do you? I am not going to tell women what to do with their pregnancy, I am not the one raising their child. So same with you too, It none of your business what choice the women does to her own body. It not our choice to judge It is up to God.

You have the right to disagree with me, But Don't change my thoughts on what other women shouldn't do. Because It is not my body. I don't like abortion but I am not going to force my brief's on anyone likely something you would do.

And off topic so Magatus doesn't deserved an apology from you? I think not. That shows your true colors Reba. :roll:

Some of you are forgetting one thing here...

The Supreme Court said a woman has the right to terminate her pregnancy.

We can debate this all day long, but that doesn't change the court's ruling on this. They gave women the right to choose.

End of story.

Cheri said:
Reba,

I didn't want to go off topic in your thread but I felt like blowing up at you for what you said to Magatsu, That is so funny how you criticize him when he brings up Bush's name...
Bush was not part of my thread, so I see no reason for Magatsu to bombard this thread with Bush. If Magatsu has a personal problem with Bush, he can rant somewhere else.

But you never done that to Ravensteve not even ONCE!
You might be surprised. You have not read everything that I have written.

I have seen you sticking up for him way too much of times, It's bullcrap.
What does that mean? Is there a rule about whom I can "defend" and not? Does this rule apply to everyone, or just me? I have "defended" liberal and conservative people in various thread topics.

I don't see you being fair to anyone at all, and that a really turn off thing about you.
My "fairness" is not the topic. I am sorry that I don't please you, but this thread is not a popularity contest. Or is it?

You tell Magataus "Why do you bring up Bush in every topic? Can you stick with the current topic?" Ravensteve always bring up The Democratic Party , or Bill Clinton, Or John Kerry every posts he makes why don't you check it out, but you decide to ignored that and pick on those who bring up Bush's name. :::shaking my head:::::
This was my thread, so I don't see anything wrong with requesting that Bush stay out. Magatsu is a big boy, and I think he can take it.
There are plenty enough people at AD criticizing Ravensteve, so I don't think you need my input, too.

Oceanbreeze said:

We can debate this all day long, but that doesn't change the court's ruling on this. They gave women the right to choose.

End of story.

Hehe. Yea, the court did rule that way, but I don't have to like it and I don't have to agree with it. That's why this topic was started in the first place. The person(forget who started it) said it was a sad anneversary of that.

Last edited:
Oceanbreeze said:

End of story.
The court decided that the government can't prevent a woman from aborting her baby. That doesn't mean abortion is morally right.

Magatsu said:
Reba, I am posing as ravensteve. Keep that in your mind. If you want to complain about my posts... be sure to complain about ravensteve's posts first before you can do about my posts.
I really don't want to "complain" about anyone's post. I am very weary of all this complaining and whining. Can we maintain our dialogue with each other and keep third parties out of it?

I am sticking to your topic based on 'killing' comment.
My topic was the sad anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, and how it resulted in the deaths of many innocent babies. It was not about Bush, the war, the history of religion, or Ravensteve.

It is not a topic about AD personalities, or who defends whom. That is so bush league (excuse the pun).

Oceanbreeze said:
Thats about to change very soon when george bush appoints a conservitive judge.

Reba said:
Bush was not part of my thread, so I see no reason for Magatsu to bombard this thread with Bush. If Magatsu has a personal problem with Bush, he can rant somewhere else.

He is allow to say whatever he wishes to say, Ravensteve does the same thing too. If Magatsu is not allow to rant about Bush well either should Ravensteve too. It goes both way not one way street.

You might be surprised. You have not read everything that I have written.

Oh Yes I have read what you have posted.

What does that mean? Is there a rule about whom I can "defend" and not? Does this rule apply to everyone, or just me? I have "defended" liberal and conservative people in various thread topics.

I did not say there a rule who you have to defend, I am talking about it is ok for you to criticize Magatsu, but you don't do that to those who support Bush. That is because you are Bushlover.

My "fairness" is not the topic. I am sorry that I don't please you, but this thread is not a popularity contest. Or is it?

Did I say that you not being fair in this topic? I said being fair meaning anywhere in AllDeaf. Don't put words in my mouth when you don't even know what I am saying.

This was my thread, so I don't see anything wrong with requesting that Bush stay out. Magatsu is a big boy, and I think he can take it.

That isn't your choice to call to tell others to keep certain things out of this thread, He is allow to voice his freedom of speech. If anyone can then he should too. Again you not the boss.

There are plenty enough people at AD criticizing Ravensteve, so I don't think you need my input, too.

Your input? Your input was always against us. Another lame excuse I ever heard.

I am not going to post back to you after you replied back to my post because this is so high school and I don't need to read to anymore of your lame excuses.

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Yeah Look at scott petersons trial. How come scott peterson gets 2 counts of murder if the baby is a fetus? How come is ok for a woman to kill a baby and a man cant?.This is another part that men HAVE NO RIGHTS because of liberalism and the ACLU.
It was done without her permission.

VamPyroX said:

The laws on this vary from state to state. In states which consider the killing of a fetus to be homicide, the rule is usually this: if the fetus is in the third trimester of gestation, then the crime of killing it can be classified as homicide. In other words, at the point at which aborting the fetus becomes illegal, the act of killing it becomes homicide. Makes sense, doesn’t it?

VamPyroX said:
Thanks for pointing it out.

Reba, ravensteve was offtopic'ing about Mass and other 'liberal' states in this topic and yet you didn't complain about his post while you complain about mine. Please do figure it out what I mean in my previous post. Thank you.

Once again, I am sticking to the topic based on your 'killing' comment.

Also Cheri got it right for me. Thanks Cheri! Reba, I am trying hard to avoid to discuss any further with you.. You and I have this same sensitive issue about abortion and killing issues.

Reba, ravensteve was offtopic'ing about Mass and other 'liberal' states in this topic and yet you didn't complain about his post while you complain about mine. Please do figure it out what I mean in my previous post. Thank you.

Exactly! She thinks we are so damn blind to point that out, But really she is not going to tell us the truth the reason why she attacked you for bringing up Bush into this when Ravensteve brought up a few things that were off topic, I don't see her bitching about it. :mrgreen:

thats alll you do bitch crpe and complain

Cheri said:
Exactly! She thinks we are so damn blind to point that out, But really she is not going to tell us the truth the reason why she attacked you for bringing up Bush into this when Ravensteve brought up a few things that were off topic, I don't see her bitching about it. :mrgreen:
cheri you need to qiut judging people like stve and me anfd ttt and reba we are just taliking you criticise alll of us geez, you never said a word howds my boy or hows christmas blah blah so whatever the helll with you cheri you dont care about anybody as long as they re demcocrats thats baullshit take my word for it.we care about both sides and you cut sides oofff becuz you find out they are replublicains doesnt mean you have the right to cut off etc thats bul;lshit becuz we never cut you off. so goodbye cheri .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back