Ruler War

5'0'". Looks like Arkie Gal has me beat for the shortest! That doesn't happen very often...I'm usually the shortest person in the room, unless it's a group of kids under the age of 10!:lol:

LOL I was in school when the kids called me "shorty". It's because of my family being short people. :lol:

5'0'". Looks like Arkie Gal has me beat for the shortest! That doesn't happen very often...I'm usually the shortest person in the room, unless it's a group of kids under the age of 10!:lol:

When I was 10 years old. My height was 4'6. I'm shortest in classroom. LoL I stopped grow height at age 15. I'm 1 inch taller than you. :D

I am 5'3' and I got small feet.... I once wore a hand-me-down (up in this case) gym shoes from a 12 years old kid.

I can relate to that! I have a size 5 foot and it is also narrow. Ihave been known to purchase shoes from the kid's department after searching and searching for a size 5 with no luck.:P

Our brains fill almost the whole inside of our skull but we only use about a fist full of it for our smarts and other things like life skills and motor functions. some people use way less and some people use way more. some peoples seem like they have been rolled around in the nearest land fill while others are normal. I got a brain that rolled a little in the gutter, got powdered by rolling down an old back road, got edumacated a little in school then have been frying my brain on this dang computer internet thingy ever since, oh and I am 5 foot 9 inches tall. (I used to be 5'11' but after 6 knee surgeries and a nasty car wreck I shrunkdededed). and weigh @ the moment 216pounds but am losing more just slowly. (I had gastric bypass June 3rd of 2005 and have lost a little over 200 pounds. and I'm a red head that at times should wear a wig so bleach blond it looks white. :lol:

OH. P.S. my husband is 6'1" and 180 pounds and my best friend Ronnie (my hairdresser who also happens to be a little bit on the flaming gay side) is 6'6" and almost 400 pounds. I am the shortest person in my age group in my family - you know cousins and stuff......:giggle:

:rofl: :lol: I having good time.

I was going to say how tall I am but I don't think I will now considering the dickering going back-n-forth.

Then again, maybe my comments will get everyone bak to the topic at hand.

I am 6 foot, 9 inches. I am from a family of tall people. :)

I been teased as "Jolly green giant", "Paul Bunyon"--if I grew beard, etc, etc.

Hey Jiro, Do you know who is Yao Ming from Chinese Basketball player? His height is 7'6.

63vo65i.jpg

jesus is that like 10 feet?

Back