Rip-off: Are these prices reasonable to you?

I did design the resume, turn into spark looking, for some of my friends. They simply pay me $20 bucks or pay me for dinner. :)

Originally posted by illustrator
I did design the resume, turn into spark looking, for some of my friends. They simply pay me $20 bucks or pay me for dinner. :)

:roll: Show off. :lol: ;)

About resume... Why do we have to pay $$ for it? Why can't we do it by ourselves? They are just pulling the people to pay them for do this?

I learned how to do the resume from h.s. and college. Which isnt that hard. Learn how to set a formal resume.

You can add your comment with resume.

For instance,
______
Jamestown Mortgage Management Position
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103

Dear Jim,

I am extremely interested in obtaining a supervisory position with your company. My qualifications and experience will enable me to fulfill your expectations. Also, I am interested in taking a difficult job as it will be challenging for me.

I am conscientious in my personal and professional life. I take pride in my work, and myself and derive considerable satisfaction from doing an assignment well. I cope well with high-stress situations and can manage a variety of projects simultaneouwly. As an Internal Originator, Senior Pricessor, DU Underwriter, Closer and Post-Closer, I have obtained the experience to think and work productively under pressure. Ipossess a hard-working ethic in pursuit of excellence, superior organional and managerial skills, ad the ability to work in a team environment, resulting in high goal attainment.

I believe my background provides the skills you require for this position. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in person about my career possibilities with your company.

I am available on Tuesdays from 12:00pm to 2:00pm for an interview. You can contact me by e-mail *********@wyndtell.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look foward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Dreama

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: really rip off never will use www to make a resume better ask EDD or VR to help u out :)

That much money for a 5 cent paper? Jeez! What a serious rip-off! :fu2:

Back