really BAD news, very sad day!

That's terrible! I hope you and your family will get through this loss.
Don't worry, you'll have the support from us in this forum.

I am very sorry about your loss of your brother.
My condolences to you and your family. :hug:

sequoias, u r in my thoughts

my heart hurts for u, but my heart heals for u at the same time; i wish there was somethin i could say or do to make all the bad go away, but there aren't any words.

Having 2 brothers-in-law commit this act, granted I wasn't in the 'family' at the time, i have a hard time explaining to my kids where 'Uncle Harlan and Uncle Olie' are. Again, my heart AND my prayers r w/u and ur family.

Sequoias, I am sorry to hear of your loss and may you and your family have a peace that passeth all understanding as you come to terms with your brother's passing in the weeks and months to come. You said he was a good brother to you; rest in that and cherish those times........

Liza said:
I'm very, very sorry about your loss, seq.

This website may give you what you need to cope with this. It is called:
Survivors of Loved Ones' Suicides, aka SOLOS. You are not alone, as much as difficult this is.

http://www.solos.org/

Is this helpful?

:gpost: Liza! :thumb:

I can attest to how helpful that site can be for people. I've also lost someone dear to me to suicide. About seven yrs ago, I found this exact site while surfing the web. I was struggling with my loss ( I still struggle, to this day), and I just needed a place to soothe the pain for alittle while. I added his name to the memorial wall that is there.

I hope you take a look at the website Sequoia, and it helps you as much as it did me. I never got to go to my loved ones funeral (long story), so this is a way for me to grieve and remember him. :)

I am heartbroken for your brother. Understand your pains and grief loss of your brother. I will praying for you and your family. We all love you dearly. :hug:

I am sorry to hear that ur bro died. He should've thought about his future instead of killing himself. :sadwave:

Wow! Three pages long :eek:

sequoias, Alot of people here cares about you and your family :hug: :ily:

oh man i am very sowwy abt that.. i am sure that he is with god and safe... he will watch over u... smile... :hug:

I am very sorry for your loss, we pray for you and your family..

huggs.

Seq, you have my extend condolences to you and your family

HUGS HUGS....
please do take care :)

Wendy

Oh mannnnn.........
I feel so sorry to hear about this, guy.
I cannot imagine what you are going through right now, but I do want you to know that you are not alone.
Very feeble words.
My heart goes out to you and your family.

Awwwww.....hugs!
I'm bipolar and have strugged with sucidal tendancies before...not fun :(

Sequoias, I'm really sorry about the passing of your brother. Losing someone to suicide is hard and upsetting.
If you need to talk it out - you can IM me. :) :hug2:

Thank you AD'ers once again! Wow I never knew that many AD'ers do care about that! We are going to a funeral at the North Fork of snoqualimie river tomorrow at Denny Creek campground. You guys are welcome to post some more! I'm feeling a little better everyday, I realize he is in a better place. He will be probably happy hanging out with his mom who passed away back in 1995 from breast cancer.

sequoias said:
Thank you AD'ers once again! Wow I never knew that many AD'ers do care about that! We are going to a funeral at the North Fork of snoqualimie river tomorrow at Denny Creek campground. You guys are welcome to post some more! I'm feeling a little better everyday, I realize he is in a better place. He will be probably happy hanging out with his mom who passed away back in 1995 from breast cancer.

Just curious, is he your half-brother? Or is his mother also your mother?

Banjo said:
Just curious, is he your half-brother? Or is his mother also your mother?

He's my half brother, same dad and different mom. I call him a real brother because we were close to each other.

Back