Question for the guys and gals on AD...

She might have tried to say athletes foot, hopefully nothing more infectious, but I'll tell you this, it sounds like you got her pretty comfortable with you and sometimes love struck people will trip up and say the damndest things! LOL Everyone gets some sort of skin condition now and then, though I still think she went overboard by admitting something like that! :)

Think this...

sickfeet.jpg

:barf:

:laugh2:

:shock: Who would have a conversation, much less love on their mind, with a condition like that! A person with that foot will be on the verge of amputation if it isn't treated LOL :roll:

She might have tried to say athletes foot, hopefully nothing more infectious, but I'll tell you this, it sounds like you got her pretty comfortable with you and sometimes love struck people will trip up and say the damndest things! LOL Everyone gets some sort of skin condition now and then, though I still think she went overboard by admitting something like that! :)

I think same thing. I add one more thing, I think she is giving Alex some hint so he can give her some foot massage. :laugh2:

Ugh.... I think I'm gonna have a nightmare when I go to bed tonight. The song in my head will be saying "Fungus is coming to get you" instead of "Freddy's coming to get you."

*shudders* Ok, yeah it's disgusting and disturbing.

Ugh.... I think I'm gonna have a nightmare when I go to bed tonight. The song in my head will be saying "Fungus is coming to get you" instead of "Freddy's coming to get you."

:laugh2: :laugh2:

No I wouldnt tell anyone if I had one. But thnk goodness I dont have it. EWWWWWWWWWWW Glad it wasnt me.

I would obviously be like :shock: "I see...well have you try going to a doctor on this issue?"

It would be pretty embrassassing to tell someone about this, especially when u like someone and then admit saying something unusual, which could cause that person to walk away from that person thinking he/she is not clean or healthy or whatever like that...if you have such problems like that and is embrassassing to share it with someone, then just keep it to yourself and let the doctor take care of it.

Oh well, at least you won't be able to see it on her foot unless it spreads to other areas of her body..:)

Eww... My reaction is like barf and run away! I do not understand why that person tells another person that has fungi but why not talking to Doctor and fixing that fungus first!!! :dunno2: :eek:

look like its a bum that have ugly feet that didnt take good care of them. :(

keep in mind.. it could have been frostbite?? i know it look horrible.. but not their fault if they were lost in mountain when they got it??

why make fun of it? this is not funny....

well...its not that bad man my grandpa has fungus on his toenails not as bad as the pic tho. It dont seem to bother my grandma none they were very much in love. maybe she likes you and wanted to be honest. Think of it like this you are in bed getting all hot then you see her feet and are like wtf. I would rather be prepared myself. Maybe its just athletes foot.

Back