Question for the guys and gals on AD...

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Guys: If a girl, whom you've been talking to but haven't met yet by the way, told you all of a sudden that she has fungus on her foot, what would your reaction be like??? :shock:

Gals: If you had fungus on your foot, would you tell a guy out of the blue all that??? I mean, wouldn't you feel embarrassed???? :hmm:

Some girl just told me that and I was like :eek3: :barf: :cold:

Uhh, I'd say, I'm not a doctor and disappear. :lol:

It seems like an odd thing to tell anyone but your doctor.

Guys: If a girl, whom you've been talking to but haven't met yet by the way, told you all of a sudden that she has fungus on her foot, what would your reaction be like??? :shock:

Gals: If you had fungus on your foot, would you tell a guy out of the blue all that??? I mean, wouldn't you feel embarrassed???? :hmm:

OMG EW. :barf:

Set fire on everything your girl's nasty foot touched! :barf:

Think this...

sickfeet.jpg

:barf:

:laugh2:

OMG!, that's digusting and made me sick to my stomach. i don't want to see that picture up there.

well, if i don't know that person very well and says, "my feet got fungus". my reaction would be like uncomfortable and i would said, "well, go see your foot doctor". i thought it's just not right when someone says, "you know what, my feet got fungus". i mean out of the blue. always go see doctor, not to strangers.

I'm so glad I had my dinner 7 hours ago. I'm skipping breakfast in the morning. :ugh:

Well, I'd say, put two damn paper bags in their feet before we do it on the bed.

:D

omg... omg... omg...

that's just so embarrassing! it's like a girl telling you that she has pubic lice and offering you to do >>> :69: ....

looks like gangrene. it's dangerous. i mean that foot in the picture.

Back