Private Message Change

I just finished putting together a 193 page book, "Chase and Cheri", compiled from their PM's. I do take all credit cards. Get yours today for only $49.95 and if you order by midnight tonight, I will throw in for free, "What I think of California" by Alex.

Although the unauthorized version of Chase and Cheri, smuggled south of the Provinces, is selling like hot cakes in the States, there have been international legal problems.

Cheri's lawyers are lobbying for a title change to Cheri and Chase, on the grounds of "ladies first" and Cheri's a far hotter celebrity.

Chase's attorneys argue for Chasen Cherie, from the original AARP article, "Chasing Girls in my Medical Walker."

Although the unauthorized version of Chase and Cheri, smuggled south of the Provinces, is selling like hot cakes in the States, there have been international legal problems.

Cheri's lawyers are lobbying for a title change to Cheri and Chase, on the grounds of "ladies first" and Cheri's a far hotter celebrity.

Chase's attorneys argue for Chasen Cherie, from the original AARP article, "Chasing Girls in my Medical Walker."
:laugh2: :fingersx:

If you are concern about it then remove the IM info from public and just ask them to PM you for IM info, that like what I did.

Or just put "askme" or "PMme" on IM info then scammers are SOL.

Hi Pacman! :D

I mean that..... What if scammer cannot use private email then i am very concern..... they will or decide to use aim to bother me? :hmm:

Peace :D

Good idea! :thumb:

I passed that qualification 21,515 posts ago! ;)

That's a great idea!

(However, that's too bad for me. I've been a member here since summer 2005; but I don't post very much so I'm under 100 posts. So I guess no more PMs for me for a while. :( )

that would be sad, no flirter will bother you for a while. Give request them to make it 50 posts, since I have seen 3 or 5 member are under 100 and post very few time.

Hi Pacman! :D

I mean that..... What if scammer cannot use private email then i am very concern..... they will or decide to use aim to bother me? :hmm:

Peace :D

You can disable your private email address from your User Control Panel.

:eek3: I couldn't use my private message to someone but that kind issue you have or anyone face like this. Sorry about that... I guess your words are too pretty to them.. heh...

haha .. I noticed you has been posted alot lately! Trying to catch up to 100? Have fun posting!

:eek3: I couldn't use my private message to someone but that kind issue you have or anyone face like this. Sorry about that... I guess your words are too pretty to them.. heh...

SxyPorkie ... That was earlier that I was confused what Alex/MODS were talking about. I learned they were talking about number of posts in forum, not number of pm. If you give yourself time to read the whole thread then you will probably undy what everyone talking about. I got it clear anyway but thanks for trying tho.

You also need to delete "sent messages"

Glad this rule will be put in.. so no slapjack scammers can harrass our asses and etc and get info out and then harrass us some more.... time to sic Vampy onto the slapjack scammers and watch Vampy laff hard as he suck the blood off the poor suckers!!! LOL...

Should this rule be amended, since I acknowledged that the limit of PM enable is 50 posts, not 100?

that sounds a good idea why not you JClarke pm alex and see if he will reply.. :) but it had been 2 years since the thread was created by alex tho.. :)

Back