Private Message Change

Thank you Alex! I hate getting those absurd PMs advertising something ridiculous. I just hit delete then move on. :)

:topic: moonflower, I just noticed your signature "i need to learn how to love again without fear of getting hurt
i am leading my life" You are NOT the only one, I feel the same way!

haha cute and your welcome

very funny tousi lol

I just finished putting together a 193 page book, "Chase and Cheri", compiled from their PM's. I do take all credit cards. Get yours today for only $49.95 and if you order by midnight tonight, I will throw in for free, "What I think of California" by Alex.

:rofl: very funny. You're trying to get me in trouble with his girlfriend.

Oh. No wonder. Hmm, obviously, I got a long way to go.... yea, itd be nice if there were other options for new users under 100 posts, Id appreciate it.

I just finished putting together a 193 page book, "Chase and Cheri", compiled from their PM's. I do take all credit cards. Get yours today for only $49.95 and if you order by midnight tonight, I will throw in for free, "What I think of California" by Alex.

ha ha ha, now that would be interesting. :popcorn:

:topic: moonflower, I just noticed your signature "i need to learn how to love again without fear of getting hurt
i am leading my life" You are NOT the only one, I feel the same way!

off topic:yup that way i feel positve smile

now back on topics sorry guys

:ty: Alex, I have received pm's regarding dating and etc.. I hope this will solve the problem:)

I think it's a great idea as I hate getting spams and asking me to send them email or talk to them via YIM. Obivously its a scammer who is looking for $$$. that is friggin annoying!

Thanks for doing this to keep all of us with a peace of mind! :)

WTG, Alex!!!! :)

The crackdown on the number of PM's from scammers is with great approval via members here in AD...regarding the administrator's decision. :thumb:

*off-topic*

As for Chase and Tousi, thanks for the good humor. ;)

~RR

Horray!! Thank you!! :bowdown:

I keep getting private message from new members seeking for a friendship or dating or want me to click on an advertisement. :roll:

Yeah, me too... :roll:

I am glad that Alex made some changes in PM box!!! :thumb:

Alex.....

Why not..... Aim and deaftag too... If person who posts under 100 then disable to click on aim and deaftag??? :hmm:

What you think?

If you are concern about it then remove the IM info from public and just ask them to PM you for IM info, that like what I did.

Or just put "askme" or "PMme" on IM info then scammers are SOL.

That's a great idea!

(However, that's too bad for me. I've been a member here since summer 2005; but I don't post very much so I'm under 100 posts. So I guess no more PMs for me for a while. :( )

Back