Prayers Needed For Taylor

who the hell is taylor?? And what does he have to do with the alldeaf.com forum???

nevermind! pardon my ignorance! So he's a regular AD poster here??? Deaf or hearing?

Levonian said:
So we can assume then, that he’s in a coma?
That is what is implied. Unfortunatly, since there are no family members to be found. The information is not forth comming... :(

wow man thats insane. im definately going to pull out my prayer book and say a prayer tonight.

C.C.Sinned said:
That is what is implied. Unfortunatly, since there are no family members to be found. The information is not forth comming... :(

OMG? no family members to be found.. :( I would like to step in and adopt him as my family... :/ geez...
its been 21 days.. we are praying for alot people but Taylor is special to us.. and great to us.. he deserve the best...
I was thinking about something to sent in like.. C.C. Sinned collects emails of best wishes and sent to him... since no contact allow.. *Sigh*

Hang in there.. Hun.... *huggs* praying more harder for you..

MsGiglz said:
OMG? no family members to be found.. :( I would like to step in and adopt him as my family... :/ geez...
its been 21 days.. we are praying for alot people but Taylor is special to us.. and great to us.. he deserve the best...
I was thinking about something to sent in like.. C.C. Sinned collects emails of best wishes and sent to him... since no contact allow.. *Sigh*

Hang in there.. Hun.... *huggs* praying more harder for you..
Great idea those interested can PM me for my email... :smoking:

FitnessGuru said:
who the hell is taylor?? And what does he have to do with the alldeaf.com forum???

nevermind! pardon my ignorance! So he's a regular AD poster here??? Deaf or hearing?
he is member here.. he is very good to us... that why we miss him dear!

FitnessGuru said:

Yes, he's a regular AD poster, and he's hearing. He's very well-liked, always good to us, and that's why we miss him!

I hope Taylor gets better fast so he can come back.

prostock19 said:
Anyone know the latest on Taylor???

nope not yet, we haven't heard from his friend whos a cop too. we're still waiting to hear from them to let us know the updates... I've emailed the cop but nothing update yet... :(

great news! hes recovering now and is awake. but is on heavy medicate for now. thats all i know. hes okay as far as i know.

C.C.Sinned said:
Taylor received a promotion within his department. He then started 28 weeks of extensive training that was very physical in nature and demanding. I have received word that he was seriously injured during a field excercise. It was reported that during this excercise, he stood up and had a difficult time breathing and collapsed. A member on the team states that he believes Taylor was in cardiac arrest at the time but this could not be verified. Luckily there were already medics on scene as there always are for these types of excercises. He was immediately transported to the nearest hospital not far from where they were training. Because of the speed in which they reacted, many of his team members were not aware of what took place. Taylor is stable, still unconcious and he is unable to speak... :(

Get well, Taylor.

SpiceHD, he's awake now?? so he's responding to people?? I'm so glad he's in recovery and getting better!!!!! whew! Got us worried there!

SpiceHD said:
great news! hes recovering now and is awake. but is on heavy medicate for now. thats all i know. hes okay as far as i know.
:applause: :applause: :applause: Oh SpiceHD, :ty: for the wonderful update!!! I am so happy to hear this!!!! I pray for a speedy recovery, so Taylor can be back with us here on AD and his fellow officers really soon. We all miss him so much, same said for his co-workers too!!!! This is really wonderful news!!! God Bless, Taylor!!!

Back