Playing golf

TFWFalcon

Reaction score
Anybody here play golfing?. I been play golf lately. My best hit over 250 yards with metal wood #5 with 19 degree at diving range. One time I met guy who is professional golf anyway he hit over 350 yards.....oh man I can see ball fly past over 200 yards then disappear. I ask him where is ball go. He laughed. He invite me ride his cart to find his ball. SHIT that is far. My image Pro golfers like Tiger Woods or other famous names. I am sure they hit more farther double figure then mine (250 yards). LOL

I used to play golf a lot when I was a kid. I'd go golfing with my dad almost every week. I also would go golfing with a few of my friends as well. I stopped playing golf when I graduated high school... same with boating. :(

i do playing golf sometimes

my family always playing golf for tournament but im not include with tournament so my family is strong golfer since my late Grandfather's pass away in 1976.

but i do love playing golf with my grandma,my mom and my family also for non-tournament.

my Uncle is pro golfer but he not professional golf but he only is pro golf

i do love playing mini golf best for me

I used played golf but not for long time!! So My friend will accompany me going to golf this summer soon.!!! heh :):):)

I used to play golf and I had to stop when I went to MSSD in 1998

I was in the high school golf team for 2 years....but still play sometimes.

Howdys,

I play golf - it's going to be my career, hopefully (not playing professionally, but teaching, especially Jr. Golf).

Wish I took it up earlier because it's truly a difficult and challenging sport, especially if you're without a load of natural talent (as most of us are).

There are numerous deaf golfing organizations throughout the US (and growing worldwide), that hold both social and competitive events. I just returned from playing the SEDGA (south east deaf golf association) regional that was held in Knoxville, Tn. There were approximately 80 golfers being almost evenly split between open and seniors (55+ yrs). Skill levels range from potentially Pro to common duffers. It's all good fun.

There are some damn good golfers out there. If you can tell me where you're located I can send you some relevant links.

Welcome to my hell, lol.

-Scott

Howdys,

I play golf - it's going to be my career, hopefully (not playing professionally, but teaching, especially Jr. Golf).

Wish I took it up earlier because it's truly a difficult and challenging sport, especially if you're without a load of natural talent (as most of us are).

There are numerous deaf golfing organizations throughout the US (and growing worldwide), that hold both social and competitive events. I just returned from playing the SEDGA (south east deaf golf association) regional that was held in Knoxville, Tn. There were approximately 80 golfers being almost evenly split between open and seniors (55+ yrs). Skill levels range from potentially Pro to common duffers. It's all good fun.

There are some damn good golfers out there. If you can tell me where you're located I can send you some relevant links.

Welcome to my hell, lol.

-Scott

Yeah I hear about deaf golfers. My friends from Pittsburgh area they went Tennessee(SEDGA) last week. I was thinking give try play SEDGA next year. Please send links in PM plz. Thanks

Yes, I love golf. favorite thing next to softball. LOL. I play golf every week here, and ALWAYS take my clubs on vacations. I wish to have deaf friends here to go golfing with on weekly or biweekly basis.

i used to play golf when i was in high school with my dad and mom.. then stop playing golf.. then finally play golf for college courses.. then i stopped.. havn't play since.. however i shoot free range from my home.. but sad.. i lost alot of golf balls..

i would love to be in the fields again! i really miss it.. its been uh.. say.. wow! 6 years *thud*

i used to play golf when i was in high school with my dad and mom.. then stop playing golf.. then finally play golf for college courses.. then i stopped.. havn't play since.. however i shoot free range from my home.. but sad.. i lost alot of golf balls..

i would love to be in the fields again! i really miss it.. its been uh.. say.. wow! 6 years *thud*
LOL
Well go find those clubs, undust them and go start losing some more balls!

I miss playing golf. I havnt play golf for almost 14 years. I have fancy golf clubs which never been in use. All the irons, drivers, wedges, and putter has flexible tube (no metals). Very comfortable to swing and help hitting it little further. I remember I hit about 250 yards with Driver 1 club with old metal golf club.

It would be cool to play golf again someday... I prefer to play it with friend. None of my friends like playing golf. Maybe they will when they get old and can't play football, basketball, and active sports. So they will have no choice but to play golf. LOL.

Back