pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I did messing around in PSP a while back...
nmmbhjjhjhjgh.png

Back at Christmas before I went pink.
morbid-mongoose.png

Out playing putt-putt a couple weeks ago at the beach.
mm2.png

Me... again.
mm1.png

my pix

here my photos.. of me flying and skydiving.. yea I'm single too.. click on thumbnail for bigger veiw of photos

Attachments

• DSCN0041.jpg
    DSCN0041.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0524.jpg
    DSCN0524.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0519.jpg
    DSCN0519.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0060.jpg
    DSCN0060.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0522.jpg
    DSCN0522.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Is it something you do often?

Yes it is I started flying lessons in 1979 got my license in 1893 and same year I started skydiving.. hundreds of hours and thousands of jumps funny when I started I could rent the Cessna 172 for $35 hour wet (with fuel) today the Cesna 172 rents for $80 hour wet and skydives are avg. around $23 for 13,500 feet... used to be 10 bucks a jump

see deafpilots.com or deafskydivers.org if you want to learn more..

Yes it is I started flying lessons in 1979 got my license in 1983 and same year I started skydiving.. hundreds of hours and thousands of jumps funny when I started I could rent the Cessna 172 for $35 hour wet (with fuel) today the Cesna 172 rents for $80 hour wet and skydives are avg. around $23 for 13,500 feet... used to be 10 bucks a jump

see deafpilots.com or deafskydivers.org if you want to learn more..

edited to correct dates. should been 1983 not 1893.. wow...

mx757,

Weren't you in St. Louis recently for the Deaf Pilots Association gathering at GSLAD Hall?

I will be posting new pictures in August from a professional photographer

:mrgreen:

Me in brown bathers at Fiji Beach, I stayed in Captain Cook Cruiser for four days.

Helicopter Ride from Plantation Islands to Nadi Airport in late afternoon as we don't want to catch the only boat available at 8.45am to the Airport and wait till 2pm plane for Australia, so hiring helicopter at 1pm without waiting!!

I am second from the left with all my girls and a nephew (hard to see) during the Helicopter Ride to see lots of paradised islands and blue lagoon seas.

Helicopter Ride for my girls is their fourth trip!!

In Fiji it is tropical weather like North Australia (Queensland and Northern Territory), window is unnecessary, as it is warm all year round and monsoon summer.

Attachments

• CAPTAINCOOKFIJI.jpg
    CAPTAINCOOKFIJI.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 51
  • FIJIHOPPER.jpg
    FIJIHOPPER.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 51
  • FIJIHOPPER2jpg.jpg
    FIJIHOPPER2jpg.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 57
  • FIJINOWINDOW.jpg
    FIJINOWINDOW.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 45
I know you've all seen me before, but I just thought I'd contribute to this thread ^_^

My girlfriend and I.
onthecar.jpg

Rabbit - That's some photo! The first one, the shot looked so professional and you both look awesome -- Lucky bugger, you! :D

EDIT: I will post up a photo of me real soon, just currently don't have any decent ones! :( :slap:

Pic of me with my friend hanging in DC! I am on the left. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back