pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me as Bridesmaid at Angel & Roadrunner's wedding 07.07.07

Me in Ohio, USA July 2007.

I posted those pictures of RebelGirl & me with RebelGirl's permission.

RebelGirl & I as bridemaids at Angel and Roadrunner's wedding 07.07.07

RebelGirl & Me in Ohio, USA July 2007

@ Opal, I didn't see your pictures until today for a first time... You all look really fanasatic... Your girls are really big than I last saw them... :eek3:

@Shel90 - I see what you are alike at last!!!!!!!!!! You are pretty....... You claimed that you are not anymore... Honestly you are STILL pretty....

@RebelGirl - I look at those picture and remind me of our time in Ohio... I was there to take some pictures at Angel's garden... You look soooooo pretty as usual... You are more prettier in real life...

Yes, RebelGirl's daughter is such darling girl..., Shel90...

@Eyesbluedeaf :lol: but you are still look good!!!!!!!!!

Aww thanks ..that pic was when I was skinny..now I am heavier. My hair is shorter..like a bob.

U are really pretty, Liebling. Does everyone here have blue eyes or what? I have blue eyes too. :giggle:

Liebling, the post number 264 the picture of the group was that the day you visited Angel and I at Naperville?

Liebling, the post number 264 the picture of the group was that the day you visited Angel and I at Naperville?
Sorry I missed you guys again this year but I was out of the state during that entire week. Oh well... maybe next year

Sorry I missed you guys again this year but I was out of the state during that entire week. Oh well... maybe next year

Yea once again You missed out the opportunities in meeting us. :( There's no "maybe" for next year, get your buns there and meet us. :giggle:

Yea once again You missed out the opportunities in meeting us. :( There's no "maybe" for next year, get your buns there and meet us. :giggle:

y y y yesss m m maam

rockdrummer >:bowdown:
2.gif
< Cheri

Exactly...

The picture was being taken few minutes before we catch school bus to meet you and Angel... :D

Aww thanks ..that pic was when I was skinny..now I am heavier. My hair is shorter..like a bob.

U are really pretty, Liebling. Does everyone here have blue eyes or what? I have blue eyes too. :giggle:

Oh no, you can positive yourself if you really willing do something. I know from your posts, you have wonderful personality inside.

:ty: for nice compliment for like my some pictures. wow you also has blue eyes, too... Sometimes my eyes look blue then next light green/blue... then next blue... :dunno:

Amazing pictures...
Yea yea.. Orange tshirt .. That's me! Which Liebling posted it.

lindayz5.jpg

That's the latest of me from christmas last year. Since then, I have lost some weight and am a bit more trimmed than that pic. :D

I have no pics of me as of recent - although you can catch a glimpse of me in my signature - yup thats me signing away.... I am making a new one later - hopefully it'll be funny.

Nice pictures... Thank you for share your pictures here with us... :thumb:

I created another picture with my Artwork... I like those color... I am going to create more pictures of ADers, I met in real life soon.... I only post unless I get their permission.

RebelGirl & me

Nice pictures... Thank you for share your pictures here with us... :thumb:

I created another picture with my Artwork... I like those color... I am going to create more pictures of ADers, I met in real life soon.... I only post unless I get their permission.

RebelGirl & me

awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back