pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to photobucket.com and sign up for membership (its free) then load any pictures you want to then copy the img link and paste it here.

okay i look in photobucket.com thank u smile

you can upload your photo from AD
click [Go Advanced] then click [Manage Attachments]
then click [browse]
pick any of your photo from your hardrive, then click [upload]

Or, you can upload your picture into your personal website on your ISP account - i.e. AOL, Cox, Comcast, etc. Most ISP services provide their customers to use a personal website for free as long you have the account.

So far, I have about 30 pictures in my personal website folder for my posts' pictures on AllDeaf website.

Be advise - AllDeaf has one, but it does NOT allow you to change your pictures or delete them from your User CP (Attachments). If you already saved some of your pictures in the attachment folder, then you are stuck because the pictures are permanent in your folder.

For your personal website with your pictures, you are able to change or delete them. It does not require you to create a website. All you have to put your file (.jpg or .gif) in your personal website. Then type up your post and link the picture(s). That's easy. Hope that help.

If I were you, I rather to ask that question though email instead post a comment about it. Do you think I'd post my screenname here and having too many fans to send me an instant message? LOL! :giggle:

I tried to pvt-msg you and said that you're not accepting it.

heres a pic of me.(im in the black top)
menharvey2.jpg

Hello, here is my picture

581511528_l.jpg

I just bought a shirt with the exact same style as the one u are wearing only it is blue. Love that outfit u have on!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back