pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a picture of MetroGuy03 and no wonder why some of ADers are flirting with him... :giggle:

Ha ha ha.. is that all only one of u? I'll have to wait longer until everyone gets to know me better.

Ha ha ha.. is that all only one of u? I'll have to wait longer until everyone gets to know me better.

Come on! I'm new here and I don't know many people around here. I have nothing to hide and being myself here. You should do the same thing! :)

here are sum of my pic:)

pics of me and one of me and my bf<3

Attachments

• brownhair.jpg
    brownhair.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 107
  • gradpic1.jpg
    gradpic1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 91
  • me and my baby.jpg
    me and my baby.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 109
  • meb4bh.jpg
    meb4bh.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 110
thanks!

Thanks! I've always wanted to but they usually want the tall types and im 5ft...there is a movie audition coming soon to where i live but i dont have all the details yet..but maybe ill see if i can get a part:) it wud be so fun!!

thanks

Thanks! I've always wanted to but they usually want the tall types and im 5ft...there is a movie audition coming soon to where i live but i dont have all the details yet..but maybe ill see if i can get a part:) it wud be so fun!!

Oh I have seen your face on a national news! You gotta to be a beauty and famous!

Hope you will make it! You have my support! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back