Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hirshorn Modern Art Museum in DC

bigman1.jpg

bigspider1.jpg

Me with 2 friends from Sweden. By the way, this spider is 99.9% real! :whistle:

You know I hate spiders (phobia) and when I see that giant spider that you and friends with and I will never near that giant spider period! :shock:

img101e.jpg

that was yesterday around 75 hot sunny all day and a girl i know who was behind me that i didnt realized her there.. she took a pic and sent me "I love your ass" and that picture hahah..

This was taken today through my laptop webcam. I was talking to a friend about putting refrigerator magnets on my CI magnet, so I took my cat magnet and this is what happened.... :D

IMG000057.jpg

This was taken today through my laptop webcam. I was talking to a friend about putting refrigerator magnets on my CI magnet, so I took my cat magnet and this is what happened.... :D

IMG000057.jpg

Picture looks good on you with the cat magnet LOL :laugh2:

Folks, this is the most recent photo of me, I just took it with my webcam few minutes ago -- note my t-shirt Men at work This is just after I finished my CoD4 on Ps3.

35jxhyo.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a recent photo of me... my friend took it today while we were at the river side, it was so warm for the first time in months that I was enjoying wearing shorts and t shirt along with flip flops. I was so happy... lol :giggle:

Anyways, here it is

DSCI0047-1.jpg

Everyone looks great in their pics. :)

Good picture Botti!

One can see that you are thinking about something... :lol: Probably a witty comeback! :lol:

Thank you very much Byrdie! I am thinking should my self esteem go up or down since a woman in the store turned and stared at me. :hmm:

Thanks Doc and Hollister Babe. And I know you are right Byrdie.

Here's me and my service dog Travis at the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix last week...

4560ad7713.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back