Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, yesterday DC's weather was +22, warmer than expected, but it won't last long, because last time I checked the weather will be ups/downs in March. :aw:

long hair is now popular and girls will come to you, don't cut! j/k

BF also has shoulder length hair... I love it :D I think authentic looks great with long hair... ;) If you don't want to cut it, then don't... if you want, then you do :giggle:

It's up to you!

Jamie

PS. It's still freezing cold here!!! We had +1C yesterday... :(

denisbike1.jpg

when will we have a date night? :cool2:

hahah but seriously we need hang out asap man. i will come up when i get another new bike:naughty:

we had a beautiful sunny yesterday. it's my bike but getting a new one soon. yep :)
img063o.jpg

BF also has shoulder length hair... I love it :D I think authentic looks great with long hair... ;) If you don't want to cut it, then don't... if you want, then you do :giggle:

It's up to you!

Jamie

PS. It's still freezing cold here!!! We had +1C yesterday... :(

ha ha I like short hair on guys. :giggle: authentic, go for short hair. so you will enjoy without worrying to mess up your hair. you still got a baby face, and im sure the short hair still looks good on you. ;)

Frisky, I don't mind short hair on guys... I was just saying that I like shoulder-lenght hair on guys (not longer!), unless it doesn't fit to the guy that is ;) It all depends... :D

I know bf with long and short hair... I have a preference for long hair but if he would make up his mind to no longer let it grow I'd be fine with it anyway. I don't like beards and mustache ;)

Jamie

Frisky, I don't mind short hair on guys... I was just saying that I like shoulder-lenght hair on guys (not longer!), unless it doesn't fit to the guy that is ;) It all depends... :D

I know bf with long and short hair... I have a preference for long hair but if he would make up his mind to no longer let it grow I'd be fine with it anyway. I don't like beards and mustache ;)

Jamie

heheh i *THINK* I have never had been dated with guys who have long hair years ago. :shock: :giggle:

My fiance has his long hair, too. Gotta love to play with his long hair! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back