Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Jolie77, wow you lose some weight than I last met you in real life last year... You look good...

Thank You! Yes, I've lost some weight lately. Mostly, in the past few weeks. :)

Aye, it is near Santa Cruz. Actually, it is on Boardwalk's Beach.

how do you know it is Santa Cruz?

Ah, I've been to Santa Cruz couple of times. It's one of my favorite spot and it's beautiful!

wow jolie, totally a change of picture from last one you posted.. it'd be nice if you could jump into adulthood or back into teenhood. :lol:

Haha, Thanks. Yeah, My appearance usually changes from time to time. The last picture I posted - I had a really long hair. It was way down near my butt. This recent picture I posted shows my hair being much shorter and a tad bit colored too. It's kinda fun playing with the colors on the hair! :)

Haha, Thanks. Yeah, My appearance usually changes from time to time. The last picture I posted - I had a really long hair. It was way down near my butt. This recent picture I posted shows my hair being much shorter and a tad bit colored too. It's kinda fun playing with the colors on the hair! :)

I wish my appearance can change as easily as you... Mine is still the same for several years!!! I feel like I've been accursed with immorality.

I wish my appearance can change as easily as you... Mine is still the same for several years!!! I feel like I've been accursed with immorality.

I am quoting this quickly in case of edit. Smoking cigars might be immorality.

What you fear is immortality!:cool2:

I straighten my hair when the humidity levels are low.

thanks for the compliments everyone! Yes, it is a school picture...part of my job requirement. The last 5 years, I looked crappy but this year, finally, I do not look that bad so why not? Also, I have been using different kinds of products for make-up and face cream since January so when I compared to last year's school picture to this one, I was amazed by the results! My skin has improved!!!! Dang!

Everyone else..great pics!

Thank You! Yes, I've lost some weight lately. Mostly, in the past few weeks. :)

Ah, I've been to Santa Cruz couple of times. It's one of my favorite spot and it's beautiful!

Did you donate your long hair to cancer patient?

hi sharky, friendly shark with no teeth I know now.

HAHA cute.. hahah very cute indeed.... well I can be a fun-loving rare landshark who can do some charming things to get good laffs or so.. hehe.. that's me as long as I am good and comfortable with things....or so..

:aw:

Well, If you're cursed with the immortality - Just think how much fun you would have? :P

Pinky, where's your photo?

So i wanted to show you guys.. cuz i got super excited about how my makeup turned out yesterday hehe i haddddddddd to show you! HEHE im proud of myself!
Newpicssept.jpg

Im not trying to show off..but its rare that i myself do my makeup super cool like yesterday..so i must document it lol!im a dork :p:giggle:

Beautiful as always Violet

[gasp @ Freckles] you like me but... yikes... how come? ::wondering::

Violet: lookin' super :]

People: any1 up for new photos? ha-

Violet.. wow ya look beautiful.. and full of life....simply cute!!

celticty-albums-california-trip-picture2424-img-0505.jpg

Me in California. I have many more pictures that are in my album on my profile

You look very happy, Celticty. I see Peter Pan Flight behind you. Where are you in the picture?

BOWLINGDAY.jpg

this was my last day of being in california with a good freind of mine and a girl that I liked. good and sad day really ( sad I had to leave, but had a great day together) BUT THATS ME :D:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back