Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are nice pictures and Pinky looks great. I do however wonder, what are you Lavender? Her press secretary?:hmm:

Thank you! I will get a new picture of myself soon. I am going to have a haircut and dying my hair. I don't know when. I need to look for hairstyle in magazines at Barnes & Noble or Border Book store.

Everyone look great in the pictures. I don't know how to post my bigger picture here. There is a picture of me in my profile.

I am sick of my hair and want to shave it all off like Britney Spears did. I will post a pic if I do follow thru. :lol:

I am sick of my hair and want to shave it all off like Britney Spears did. I will post a pic if I do follow thru. :lol:

Ahhhhh! GO SHAVE AND BALD HAIR!!!! You can donate your hair to cancer patient. :)

Remember what happened to her after!:shock:

Just get a really short haircut that you can still comb. Put a purple streak in it.

I'm curious how your students at school would react when they see a teacher with no hair. :lol:

I'm curious how your students at school would react when they see a teacher with no hair. :lol:

Yea, I probably wouldnt do it but honestly, I hate my hair...it is so thin. Blah!

:fly2: hmm, rainbow that's strange.:confused::iough:

Does someone abuse you so much in real life that you have to come here and pick on everyone so much, Lavender?

Or do you sometimes escape from your locked attic and get hold of the computer?

Yea, I probably wouldnt do it but honestly, I hate my hair...it is so thin. Blah!

Me too! I hate my hair either. It's thin. Argh! I wish I have a thick. You might wear a wig. It make a big thick hair. :D

Not thick nor long enough. Due to aging, the texture has changed, I noticed. Ugh!

Really? I think you could go to Beauty Spa and Salon. You need to find a professional for shampoo. I know it's expensive but worth it.

Pinky, I love your colorful blouse! They are so beautiful on you! :D

me.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back