Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

FeistyChick said:
first pic: we were "INEBRIATED" at a friend's surprise 30th b'day bash
2nd pic: this was taken the weekend he met my family! :D and they ALL LOVED HIM!!! :D :applause:
3rd pic: aren't we adorable!??? :giggle: my sister took that picture of us
4th pic: jase was tickling me to death! GRRR :squint: me :slap: him :lol:

EDIT: thanks to magboy for helping me resizing these images! MWAH!!! :kiss:

I'm sorry I didn't even see this until now, I think both of you and him look so cute couple! :thumb:

RebelGirl said:
:rl: Can't steal my colors!!!! :giggle: those two's are my favorite color as well.. And thank you! Um.. geez, girl, did I talking to you at TB's house, right? :confused: That day when I was at her house, I was very confused and overwhelmed.. I can't recall meeting in VP.. I'm so sorry! :hug: No, I wasn't drunk or on drugs.. lol.. hahaha

Oh thats alright. You accidently called me because u meant to call the other Lisa, not me. But I ended up chatting with u for short time...ring a bell? smile

Bullym0m said:
Rest of you guys AD'ers....

Always great couples and wonderful relationship...

GUESS WHAT, I FOUND DIGITAL CAMERA....... finally finally... *jumped jumped* where I found in my another dresser where buried w/my clothes covered where prevent my older son always take my digtail camera without my permission. That where I put it there then forgotten where did I put it ?? *whew*
I'm so damn happy.... I cannot wait upload my pictures... :D

That's great!! Enjoy taking ur pics and uploading to AD for all of us to see! :D Now I know what I want for christmas...digital camera so I can upload into AD right away rather than having to wait for film to be developed.

Peachy Lady said:
That's great!! Enjoy taking ur pics and uploading to AD for all of us to see! :D Now I know what I want for christmas...digital camera so I can upload into AD right away rather than having to wait for film to be developed.

Same thing as me...I told my mom I want a digital camera for christmas and I am sure that she will get it for me because I have been bugging her for a couple of months :giggle:

I recieved few emails that Nas pictures are down. I recently fixed it and all of them are up now in my old post. Sorry for inconvenience.

Feisty, looks great as always!

shezzbeav, I saw that before and you couples look great!

Peachy Lady, I finally saw your face and man, both of you look so radiant!

Meg, ah new boyfriend. I'm glad to hear that you got what you want! Congrats! ;)

Everyone that I haven't mentioned in this topic, I'm sorry for that but man, you all look so fabulous. I'm serious and don't let anyone tell you otherwise... or I'll bite you! ;)

Peachy Lady said:
egtuu8.jpg

This is current picture of my husband and I. :cuddle:

wow, I didn't notice until I saw Magastu's post that you have picture of yourself with your hubby, Peachy Lady. I look for your picture until I found it... wow, you both look adorable & soooo lovely couple... I'm looking forward to meet you in summer 2007 or 2008. :thumb:

shezzbeav: you & your bf look lovely couple.

Meg: I'm really happy for you to find right one at last... I'm looking forward to see the picture of you & him together like shezzbeav & Peachy Lady... :thumb:

My older son took picture of us.. but
YUCK!!!
Taken pic July 2005
I'm picky and hate weeds all over the flowerbeds... *pulled it out weeds*
My hubby staring me while I'm working on flowerbeds.
Actually we are kept company each together.. LOL
He is picky too.. kept pointing finger and look you missed the spot stupid weed!
*rolls my eyes up*~ :roll:
Here's..

Attachments

• dwandtw.jpg
    dwandtw.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 76
Peachy Lady said:
Oh thats alright. You accidently called me because u meant to call the other Lisa, not me. But I ended up chatting with u for short time...ring a bell? smile

Ohhh yes that does ring a bell!!! :Oops: Yeah I clicked the wrong name on VP and ended up talking to a "stranger" lol.. of course it was you.. I was like what the heck did I do?? I found that I clicked the wrong person! :giggle:

Bullym0m said:
My older son took picture of us.. but
YUCK!!!
Taken pic July 2005
I'm picky and hate weeds all over the flowerbeds... *pulled it out weeds*
My hubby staring me while I'm working on flowerbeds.
Actually we are kept company each together.. LOL
He is picky too.. kept pointing finger and look you missed the spot stupid weed!
*rolls my eyes up*~ :roll:
Here's..

DH sure looks comfortable sitting & those slippers are a sight to see!! :lol:

Great pic, Terri!! ;)

Cookie Monster said:
DH sure looks comfortable sitting & those slippers are a sight to see!! :lol:

Great pic, Terri!! ;)

cookie monster,

Yea... I bought him christmas last year.. *chuckles* He really love wear this all season.. very comfy! I asked him, wanna another werid slipper? He said no.. I've already have right here.. My answer, uh, okay.. fine.. then..
*chuckles*~ :giggle:

Also my flowerbeds already HIGH PILE than July 2005.. Almost reach 2nd stairs.. Geez.. No wonder why this flower loves shade 1/2 sun 1/2 perfect.. plus heavy rain.. Plus My habits feed'em every nights watering my flowerbeds.. No wonder why this flower loves me.. LOL

Mrs. Chimp on the beach in Santa Barbara on our first anniversary, right before she beaned me in the head with that rock she’s carrying. :mrgreen:

Picture173.jpg

Lev, you got very beautiful wife right there.. Happy Anniversary!

WHOO HOOO!! Redhead ROCKS!!! Someday Redheads are going to take the whole world. :giggle:

update, took last Saturday, was beautiful day at campground, we took a hiking trail there.

Attachments

• camping 032.jpg
    camping 032.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 51
  • camping 037.jpg
    camping 037.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 37
OMG! SherryCherish, Your boyfriend looks so much like my brother in law! :eek:

You and your boyfriend are such a beauitfully couples! I love your hair too! :hug:

Aw you guys looks so cute together....Beautiful picture SherryCherish!..

And for the others, beautiful couples too!

SherryCherish said:
gosh, my bf almost look someone else LOL.

Yep, Image putting them together, I might end up calling your boyfriend "Steve" which that would be my brother in law. :giggle:

Back