Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

FutureGame2100 said:
This my girlfriend:

Terra20.jpg
Congrat! ;)

Peachy Lady said:
egtuu8.jpg

This is current picture of my husband and I. :cuddle:

Aww you guys are soo beautiful!!! Cute couple, I can't wait to meet you both!

Thanks Angel!! :hug: I wondered why no one said anything...finally u said something. Thanks so much, sister. I can't wait to meet u and RR too!

Peachy Lady said:
Thanks Angel!! :hug: I wondered why no one said anything...finally u said something. Thanks so much, sister. I can't wait to meet u and RR too!

That's because some members are popluar and they don't say it to all of the couples here ONLY the ones they like!

Don't worry honey, you're beautiful! and your husband is handsome!

I know You! Peachlady!!! and your hubby!!! :hug:

You both are just the most beauitful couples, I love ya both so much! :ily:

i agree yall look adorable couple.. :) dont worry about others.. cheer up.. :)

Peachy Lady said:
Thanks luckysmile! Funni avatar u have...u mischievous? :fruit:

Peachy.. no.. i'm not ignoring you!!! :whip: I haven't been here for a few days..

By the way, You guys are beautiful!!!! I would love to meet you guys and most ADers too!!!!!!

RebelGirl said:
Peachy.. no.. i'm not ignoring you!!! :whip: I haven't been here for a few days..

By the way, You guys are beautiful!!!! I would love to meet you guys and most ADers too!!!!!!

ouch that whip! lol...I really liked ur avatar. Cuz blue and purple are one of my favorite colors!

Thanks and I think youre beautiful too! It was great chatting with u on vp!

FeistyChick said:
first pic: we were "INEBRIATED" at a friend's surprise 30th b'day bash
2nd pic: this was taken the weekend he met my family! :D and they ALL LOVED HIM!!! :D :applause:
3rd pic: aren't we adorable!??? :giggle: my sister took that picture of us
4th pic: jase was tickling me to death! GRRR :squint: me :slap: him :lol:

EDIT: thanks to magboy for helping me resizing these images! MWAH!!! :kiss:

Loved pic of u two! You look lovey-dovey!

RebelGirl said:
Here's my sweetie...

Your boyfriend looks really cutie! Can tell he's very outdoorsy, nature guy! Do you enjoy going camping with him? Hold tight to him and don't let TB have him! :giggle:

Peachy Lady said:
Your boyfriend looks really cutie! Can tell he's very outdoorsy, nature guy! Do you enjoy going camping with him? Hold tight to him and don't let TB have him! :giggle:

TB can have him all she wants!!!! lol.. but he'll always be mine!!! Yes , I love going camping with him and friends too. He loves his 4 wheeler.. so that's his baby.. :giggle:

Peachy Lady said:
ouch that whip! lol...I really liked ur avatar. Cuz blue and purple are one of my favorite colors!

Thanks and I think youre beautiful too! It was great chatting with u on vp!

:rl: Can't steal my colors!!!! :giggle: those two's are my favorite color as well.. And thank you! Um.. geez, girl, did I talking to you at TB's house, right? :confused: That day when I was at her house, I was very confused and overwhelmed.. I can't recall meeting in VP.. I'm so sorry! :hug: No, I wasn't drunk or on drugs.. lol.. hahaha

Rest of you guys AD'ers....

Always great couples and wonderful relationship...

GUESS WHAT, I FOUND DIGITAL CAMERA....... finally finally... *jumped jumped* where I found in my another dresser where buried w/my clothes covered where prevent my older son always take my digtail camera without my permission. That where I put it there then forgotten where did I put it ?? *whew*
I'm so damn happy.... I cannot wait upload my pictures... :D

Back