Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

Cookie Monster said:
(This is Chris) I made this pic for us as crazy couples...

hey, that is awesome!!!! where did ya'll do that??

yeah i agree with others that ur man is so hot ... whooo hooooo hehehe.. :)

Luckysmile23 said:
yeah i agree with others that ur man is so hot ... whooo hooooo hehehe.. :)

are you :crazy: he's so ugly, he's so fat, what the hell do you see in my man??? :fu: he :fart: tooooo much!!! Still want him? he :bsflag: around, he loves to :wackit: :stupid: Chris!!

hehehehehehe.. me bad!!! :nana: :dance2:

He's a great guy.. AND HE'S MIIIINEEEEEEEEEEE~ :giggle:

:lol: Rebel

I wasn't feel good in that pix. Thats my boyfriend and my son in that pix. My bf is very PESTER lol...

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 63
SherryCherish said:
:lol: Rebel

I wasn't feel good in that pix. Thats my boyfriend and my son in that pix. My bf is very PESTER lol...

OHHH wow!!! he does resemble my fiance in a way! :slap: me! by the way, that's a really really great pix!!!! cute kid too!!

ha like i told ya earlier. ur bf almost look like him. hope they re not a twin brothers or something :ugh: haha..

my bf is more outdoor guy, he love camping, fishing, and 4 wheelers. Rebel, alike yours. (thats scare me lol j/k)

SherryCherish said:
ha like i told ya earlier. ur bf almost look like him. hope they re not a twin brothers or something :ugh: haha..

my bf is more outdoor guy, he love camping, fishing, and 4 wheelers. Rebel, alike yours. (thats scare me lol j/k)

:jaw: you serious??? Wow! My fiance loves all that except I haven't seen him fish yet.. :giggle: But he's very much into 4-wheelin' and camping, loves going mud riding in his 4x4.. now that scares me!!!!! What are we gonna do about that??? :giggle:

yeah seriously! LOL

Hes very pester guy, but i still love him.. :giggle: make sure our men re not twin brother..

SherryCherish said:
yeah seriously! LOL

Hes very pester guy, but i still love him.. :giggle: make sure our men re not twin brother..

Hate to tell you this.. my fiance is a teaser biggggg time! Drives me nuts all the time! geez.. girl... we have something in common! lol

oh my godd!!! lmao my bf is annoy too. I always glad he go to work, to leave me alone.. haha. It surely shock me big time. Hope they re not having same birthday? my bf birthday in Nov.. what's urs

SherryCherish said:
oh my godd!!! lmao my bf is annoy too. I always glad he go to work, to leave me alone.. haha. It surely shock me big time. Hope they re not having same birthday? my bf birthday in Nov.. what's urs

his is in January, he'll be 33 .. mine was last friday, i'm 31

that relief! I will be 28 on thursday (Sept 29) and my bf will be 29 on Nov 22. Its very unusual to see similar personality. glad to share w/ you.

SherryCherish, RebelGirl and CookieMonster, consider yourselves very lucky... what a good looking couple in your pics! Hope you all grow and stick with your man in lotta good times and lil' bad times. :thumb:

:thumb: thanks Fly! u caught pretty fish. I never eat trout. I love to fishing too, but not done it for awhile.

:laugh2: hahah ang.. :rofl: pfft.. no :ty: :eek2: :nono: i dont wanna ur man .. i love my man James!!! :P :fruit: :giggle:

RebelGirl said:
hey, that is awesome!!!! where did ya'll do that??

(This is Chris replying this post) I created that pic from Adobe Photoshop, just add our faces on the bodies then put on the background which I found on Google.com. Photoshopping is what I love to do.

Back