Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

Magatsu said:
I don't know if anyone has seen these pictures before or not (in old topic) but here's my princess, Nas in her old apt.

Nas1.jpg
Nas2.jpg
Nas3.jpg

Note: These pictures are several months old and we have some new pictures of Nas and me but due to sex harassments (6 of them) she had several months ago, she don't want me to post any new pictures until she's in Sweden (she looks a bit different from these pictures. Nas looks fitter and her hairs has highlights [very light brown]). Actually, Nas surprised me this morning when she gave me her approval to post her old pictures. These pictures are my favourites so I posted them (I saved them on my HDs right after scanned several months ago). Last Friday, all of our pictures, books and other stuffs has been packed and shipped out to Stockholm, Sweden. I will post more whenever we're in Sweden (next month) or check my site.

Nice pretty woman..

How do you meet her ? *curiouis*

wow, your fiancee Nas is a beautiful girl, Magastu...

I´m agree with others that she should be model... :thumb:

Everyone who commented on Nas pictures, many thanks for nice compliments about my fiancee, Nas! :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
How do you meet her ? *curiouis*
She used to be my interpreter. She was the only one who could interpret the medical topics (because of his father) in my local so she was hired to be my interpreter at my old college. I must admit that it was hard time for me to not stare at her too hard for a while when she was interpreting and I eventually got used to it. We (off-duty) chatted about many things and she also (off-duty) made several hints that she was interested in me but as a man, I naturally was blind to them. She gave up giving me the hints and made a move by asking me if I'd like to go with her to some place. That's how I met her. Thanks for asking ;)

Magatsu said:
Everyone who commented on Nas pictures, many thanks for nice compliments about my fiancee, Nas! :thumb:

She used to be my interpreter. She was the only one who could interpret the medical topics (because of his father) in my local so she was hired to be my interpreter at my old college. I must admit that it was hard time for me to not stare at her too hard for a while when she was interpreting and I eventually got used to it. We (off-duty) chatted about many things and she also (off-duty) made several hints that she was interested in me but as a man, I naturally was blind to them. She gave up giving me the hints and made a move by asking me if I'd like to go with her to some place. That's how I met her. Thanks for asking ;)

wow.. Impressive your brefitly story.. Wha... so romatic starting dating..! :D

You're extremelly lucky have her...
btw, Congrats you and nas are together enganged!

Bullym0m said:
wow.. Impressive your brefitly story.. Wha... so romatic starting dating..! :D

You're extremelly lucky have her...
btw, Congrats you and nas are together enganged!
Many thanks for congratulations! :D

Speaking of 'lucky'... funny though because Nas and I always had this argument who's lucky. I told Nas that I was lucky to have her as my lover and she disagreed with me! She claimed that she was lucky to have me as her lover and I disagreed with her. So, that 'argument' is endless ever since :-/ and we also often teased each other about that one.

Magatsu said:
You know, that guy of yours remind me of my old buddy in Maryland. Is he deaf?

Yeah, he's deaf.. but I don't think he's ever been to MD though.

(This is Chris) I made this pic for us as crazy couples...

Attachments

• 69931525.img.jpg
    69931525.img.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 86
Very cute picture Cookie Monster!

You both are such a lovely couple. ;) Only wish that I have someone special in my life. Oh well time will tell. :giggle:

Cookie Monster said:
(This is Chris) I made this pic for us as crazy couples...

HAHAHHAHAHA
Lovely couples are crazy pyscho hospital... suitable for you both....

Lovely bastardzite!
:thumb: :giggle:

:rofl: Really good one.... :rofl: You should create this picture into avator... :thumb:

Back