Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

GalaxyAngel said:
EyesBlueDeaf,
Lovely family..
Is that your adopt daughter? IF yes..
You're the best, because you willing do anything any races needs in loving w/parent! Yes.. Indeed!
TweetyBird said:
yea true i agree with u.. i dont care what races that i have kids in future cuz of give kids love what kids need!
:ty: Yes, we got her when she was 3 weeks old.. finally adopted her last Sept 2004. Div of Youth & Family Serives [DYFS] takes a very long time to get thing processed. I had people coming up to me and said "Oh, she's black / African-American" and I said 'Oh my god, really?! I've never noticed it!' To me, I'm color blind.. as long as they bleed red like me! :shock: :doh: :roll: Our oldest daughter is my partner's biological daughter through alternative insemination (formerly known as artificial insemination).

Last edited:
GalaxyAngel said:
wow, Impressive!
How long takes processing adopt the child ? *curiouis*
Sorry, I know it is off topic.. but I promise you that it will get back into topic :whistle:
How long does it take to process? It depends on the child's family/ relatives, etc. There are 2 different kinds.. 1) Fost/Adopt 2) Foster Care. In my case, it was a little lengthy (long) because of her mother.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Sorry, I know it is off topic.. but I promise you that it will get back into topic :whistle:
How long does it take to process? It depends on the child's family/ relatives, etc. There are 2 different kinds.. 1) Fost/Adopt 2) Foster Care. In my case, it was a little lengthy (long) because of her mother.

Ahhh, Got it
Thanks!

Now back topic :giggle:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
me and my family
Top left - my partner of 16 years top right - me! and bottom are our 2 lovely daughters!

Beautiful Girls! Beautiful family. So glad you shared them with us.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
:ty: Yes, we got her when she was 3 weeks old.. finally adopted her last Sept 2004. Div of Youth & Family Serives [DYFS] takes a very long time to get thing processed. I had people coming up to me and said "Oh, she's black / African-American" and I said 'Oh my god, really?! I've never noticed it!' To me, I'm color blind.. as long as they bleed red like me! :shock: :doh: :roll: Our oldest daughter is my partner's biological daughter through alternative insemination (formerly known as artificial insemination).
yea i dont care what people think of color.. SO WHAT! they dont uddy abt that... AMEN! i agree with u..

Thank you for sharing your photo - EyesBlueDeaf, I can tell you two share same taste in clothes fashion!!

Happy and healthy girls!! :)

Tamara said:
Thank you for sharing your photo - EyesBlueDeaf, I can tell you two share same taste in clothes fashion!!
Happy and healthy girls!! :)
LOL! We normally don't share the same taste in clothe fashion at all!.. It was just a one day thing.. It was on a 'Domestic Partnership' Day and we wanted to be easily identified as 'partners' and our daughters as 'sisters'.

EyesBlueDeaf, thank you for share your beautiful and impression picture of family...

wow, you has a good heart to adopt a child no matter what color skin she has...

Aww EyesBlueDeaf very lovely family you got there.....Beautiful! :thumb:

EyesBluie -

Nice pix of you, your partner and daughters!!!

You all show so much love for one another, that is SOOOO wonderful!!!

Nice picture of you and your famiy EyesBlueDeaf! Everyone looks really happy. What were your daughters doing before picture was taken cuz they looked sooo happy! Good job taking care of them!

Peachy Lady said:
Nice picture of you and your famiy EyesBlueDeaf! Everyone looks really happy. What were your daughters doing before picture was taken cuz they looked sooo happy! Good job taking care of them!
Oh there were thousands of people getting ready to get 'domestic-partnered'.. We were standing in line and saw our good friends..Asked one of our friends to take pictures of us. A stranger was making faces behind my friend taking pictures.. That's why we all were smiling/laughing. :lol: :laugh2:

Ohhhh lol...good thing a stranger did make funny face cuz you all smiled beautifully! smile

I wanted to say nice pictures of couples here who recently posted in the last page, Well I don't have any pictures to show you because hell I'm single again, Yeah go ahead and laugh at me or call me names how stupid and blind I am because honestly I am so stupid, blind name it all. Let's face it, I'm bad luck when it comes to realtionships, I'm never good for anyone. Don't pay no attention to me I'm just being a pity party, crying and feeling sorry for myself. Life sucks and men sucks! All I ever asked for is love back is that too much? I guess so. I'm just ranting off-topic. Don't mind me I felt like getting something off my chest, Let me tell you one thing, getting stabbed in the heart makes you lose control. I might regret what I said in here but you know I am not myself today or will I ever be? I'm happy for those who found love and for certain you all the lucky ones.

Cheri, hey, ur not only one, i been through before. U made mistake like everyone else. We just learned value lesson ourselves. Don't let it low urself, at least you won't go further and feel more low in ur life. Right? You should be glad that u did find out than later on. What more, you are wonderful, and be there for everyone in here. :hug:

SherryCherish said:
Cheri, hey, ur not only one, i been through before. U made mistake like everyone else. We just learned value lesson ourselves. Don't let it low urself, at least you won't go further and feel more low in ur life. Right? You should be glad that u did find out than later on. What more, you are wonderful, and be there for everyone in here. :hug:
yea i agree with u.. i know cheri is very nice, sweet lady, funny, sense of humor and love kidding with friends... i cant wait meet her this summer if she can make it come this july for ader... :hug: cheri! mwahiesss!

Back