Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

Here is one of just me.

Attachments

• Caitlin5.jpg
    Caitlin5.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 54
Reiko said:
d28_jpg.jpg

Oh wait that was only a dream! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Oh sweetie, it is okay. I love that guy, he is so damn FINE! *growls*

Morrigon, picture of you and your family are wonderful....

Sequioas and Sweetheart, I was like wow after saw the picture of you both... You both met real life at LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You both look lovely and happy couple... I'm really happy for you both... :hug:

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments of me and sweetheart! :thumb:

Yeah, MorriganTait is a real firebird. She is a married woman so that is where it stops right there. Nice picture you got there. :) :thumb:

Heath, don't worry, there are plenty of fishes out there for you :)

Anyway I can see the first meeting between Sweetheart and Seq went well which is great to know.

MorrgainTait - what a beautiful photos - how long have you been married for? lovely pair :)

sequoias said:
Here's our pic of me and sweetheart at Alki beach in West Seattle on valentines day! Enjoy! ;)

nice picture of you guys- seq! glad it worked out for you guys! yayyy! :)

i know alki beach! nice beach but chili though, :lol: but beautiful scenery watching the boats with the view of seattle! boy, do i miss that! my bf and i will be in portland (oregon) for my best friends wedding in july.... i plan to show him seattle after the wedding and visit our cousins who live there as well... maybe we can meet up if possible? :)

sequoias said:
Here's our pic of me and sweetheart at Alki beach in West Seattle on valentines day! Enjoy! ;)
aww...what a cute couple yall are!!! :) Great Pic!!!

me and my family
Top left - my partner of 16 years top right - me! and bottom are our 2 lovely daughters!
EyesBlueDeafsfamilypicture.jpg

EyesBlueDeaf,

Lovely family..

Is that your adopt daughter? IF yes..

You're the best, because you willing do anything any races needs in loving w/parent!
Yes.. Indeed!

GalaxyAngel said:
EyesBlueDeaf,

Lovely family..

Is that your adopt daughter? IF yes..

You're the best, because you willing do anything any races needs in loving w/parent!
Yes.. Indeed!
yea true i agree with u.. i dont care what races that i have kids in future cuz of give kids love what kids need!

Back