Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

Cheri, you and umm, that guy breaking up????

AWWW, don't feel sad.. There are always other guys waiting for you...

Cheri said:
I wanted to say nice pictures of couples here who recently posted in the last page, Well I don't have any pictures to show you because hell I'm single again, Yeah go ahead and laugh at me or call me names how stupid and blind I am because honestly I am so stupid, blind name it all. Let's face it, I'm bad luck when it comes to realtionships, I'm never good for anyone. Don't pay no attention to me I'm just being a pity party, crying and feeling sorry for myself. Life sucks and men sucks! All I ever asked for is love back is that too much? I guess so. I'm just ranting off-topic. Don't mind me I felt like getting something off my chest, Let me tell you one thing, getting stabbed in the heart makes you lose control. I might regret what I said in here but you know I am not myself today or will I ever be? I'm happy for those who found love and for certain you all the lucky ones.

I had a bad marriage for 12 years which I was fucking blind about him. The time tell me to kick his balls out of my life. My Mom blessing me to led to meet a wonderful man. We had been on and off relationship due to long distance. He moved here and we become more closer relationship for 8 years. We married last October.

You have a son which he needs you !! 80% men are jerk but we need to move on with our life. The time will tell you to find a right guy. Important that man who loves you AND your son. It took me for a long time to trust with another man. America Chopper is such wonderful to me and my two sons.

Fuck him and move on with your life !! You are attractive and good mother to your son which is most important.

AileenandChristianEvensen623.jpg

aileenbeautifulbride.jpg

This is me and my husband, Jedievensen...married in June 18th, 2005...last year...hehe..our 1st wedding anniversary is coming up on June 18th, 2006 and we can't wait!! :kiss:

:hug: @ Cheri.....

Star^Shine, that is a beautiful wedding dress you got there, and love the beach outlook too, beautiful couple also....

WoW Star^Shine

You are absolutely stunning in your wedding dress :thumb:

That must have been a real beautiful wedding on the beach.

and Cheri...

I hope you find someone that will love you as much as you love them...

:hug:

Star^Shine said:
This is me and my husband, Jedievensen...married in June 18th, 2005...last year...hehe..our 1st wedding anniversary is coming up on June 18th, 2006 and we can't wait!! :kiss:
Awsome picture you got here btw i think Its in Wakikii b4 I moved out was that on Kalakaua Ave. off Kuhio Ave?

Yes, it's in Waikiki...wedding was on waikiki beach.....behind the Moana Surfrider Hotel.

Great pictures, especially at a great and beautiful place! Thanks for sharing your photos with AD'ers! ;) Hopefully ^Angel^ and I will be heading out to gorgeous Hawaii for our own honeymoon next year....:D

*off-topic*

...say, isn't that our own AJ (who is a member here in AD) surfing out there in the background?! :lol: I can just imagine the look on his face seeing all that water and surfers out there ridin' the waves!!

Great pictures of a great place, congrats! My wife and I and some friends were in that area this past July.

Beautiful pictures ! You both looked good and nice smilin', too ! :D By the way, Congratulations !

*stunning my heart goes melts* beauituful background outside , suitable your wedding is fablously! Honestly.. I wish My wedding was in there.... but already passed my wedding done from July 7 2001... Great fullied memories our wedding... If suppose our anniversary would be in there Hawaii... *glazing our eyes staring the beautiful ocean front of it*
Silly me, day dreaming what my mind spoke into my heart to tell you here..on AD.. LOL
Your pictures are fab! :thumb:

Starshine and Jedie - what lovely pictures. That jeddy behind you out in the water in the pictures - I scraped my knee up so bad on that when I was in Honolulu!

You both look great and so happy. God bless.

Roadrunner said:
Great pictures, especially at a great and beautiful place! Thanks for sharing your photos with AD'ers! ;) Hopefully ^Angel^ and I will be heading out to gorgeous Hawaii for our own honeymoon next year....:D

*off-topic*

...say, isn't that our own AJ (who is a member here in AD) surfing out there in the background?! :lol: I can just imagine the look on his face seeing all that water and surfers out there ridin' the waves!!

:lol: I saw and same thought

Star^shine&Jedi, beautiful wedding in Hawaii u have, nice! :)

Bootiful picture, Starshine and Jedi with bootiful ocean background!! I'm really happy for you!

Back