Votes: 2 3.3%
  • LeviathanC

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Darlin Tweety

• Irish Devil Dog

• Total voters
Seems like this method of voting is confusing. You say you will pick three people and it seems like the first thing on the minds of our members is SilenceGold. Why don't we just do the polling two more times so that we know what most members want, that way... we can get what we really one instead of relying on something that has only 3 or 4 votes.

I know that when I made polls for here in the past, multiple choice ticking was possible, but the thing that sucks about this is that you can tick more than 3 times. Could we trust our members to tick just 3 times? I think the way it is right now, it's pretty satisifactory for now.

if yes, then I will vote bostonicefire and lasza. Alex already knew who I was voted first one. so, those are the 2 people that im goin to vote.

Aders, For me, i'd rather vote SilenceGold for Moderator. AD Mod is perfect fit for him and he does wonderful manage the ADer's many FAQs, opinions as many reply as he can without any disagree or bash Aders each other. He is GREAT MAN for this AD MOD.. Vote for SG please!!

How long are we goin to keep this posted? When are we going to get a new moderator? It has been awhile.

And the new moderators are SilenceGold, Lasza and BostonIceFire! Congratulations! :)

Congratulations, SilenceGold, Lasza and BostonIceFire!

Congratulations guys & gals! I look forward to working with you! :thumb:

Congrats!!!! SilenceGold, Lasza and BostonIceFire!!

now you guys ban me..
:nana:

hehe

CONGRATS to the NEW mods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) have a great time being a mod and most of all just be urself u ll do just great!

Thank you...

I just viewed the results (yes I kept myself from trying to check to see who's ahead) and got a bit too shocked...I don't feel fair though...

My goal as a moderator is to improve and appeal all the users here at this board. We are all a community here. It would require an authority and a soft touch to blend in everyone to enjoy along each other. :D

Thank you Alex and everyone else. :D

(is this where I'm supposed to step down from the soap box?)

oh no, not silencegold!!!!

Just Kidding. :)

Congratulations allllll OF YOU who becomes a moderator!

Back