Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Irish Devil Dog

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's time to cast your vote for the 3 AllDeaf Moderators! There are 11 members that wanna be a mod, but it is up to YOU to choose the member that deserves the position for Mod!

If you're unsure who to pick, take a minute or two and do a search for the member and check the way they interact with others. I trust you in your decision-making!

Good luck to the winners!

I have a question, I thought we were supposed to vote for 3 but the poll will only let us vote for 1

YAH u right if ur asking us to vote for three mods, why don t u set that up???? make it for three not for one??

Unfortunately, the poll only allows one vote per member. Just vote for the best person that deserves the Mod position. When the poll ends we will notice only 3 with the highest votes, and they will be our new Mods.

I wish there was a better way. If there are a lot of people that vote for one person but dont get to vote for the 2nd or 3rd pick these people will lose out on a lot of votes they deserve

I think we should find a diff way to do this vote.

The only other way I can think of is by having a member vote for their 3 favorites, but that it wouldn't be right. Got an idea?

why wouldnt that be a good idea??? It would give us a good idea on who everyone wanted. Every member get's 3 choices and the top 3 vote getters will be mods.

The board doesn't support 3 choices out of how many choices for each member.

It supports only one choice out of all. It's not "Choose 3 answers." Just "Choose 1 answer."

I had thought of a php script..but it can be abused. :/

Originally posted by bbnt
why wouldnt that be a good idea??? It would give us a good idea on who everyone wanted. Every member get's 3 choices and the top 3 vote getters will be mods.
Well, I thought one would want to remain anonymous when voting for Mods. But, hey, if they want to reveal their 3 favorite choices, then that's fine with me. :)

just make 3 seperate threads, in each one, they gotta vote for diff person

SilenceGold
BostonIceFire
Knightwolf68

Originally posted by Alex
Unfortunately, the poll only allows one vote per member. Just vote for the best person that deserves the Mod position. When the poll ends we will notice only 3 with the highest votes, and they will be our new Mods.

this sounds work-able with the 3 ppl who has the highest votes -- Vice also has suggested why not 3 different threads with poll that way ppl can also vote for the 3 ppl to be mod :dunno: how u feel abt that one Alex and still be anonymous on who they actually voted for without posting for the public to see

I already cast vote for Lasza.

I would like to cast a vote for Fly Free and SilenceGold, pls. Thank you.

Voted SilenceGold and Lasza for moderators.

I would choose SilenceGold as first priority...It is perfect fit for him and he would be able to handle the people's opinions and reply back as many as he can without any argue or bash to each other.

Javapride and Flyfree -- I hate to say.. I can't vote you two due in other threads the way you two talked to me. It wouldn't appropriate for you two to beccome a moderator at this time.

Lasza, Im not so sure if you need to become one too. Just because one of thread but you sound not that bad.

Levi.. I do not think I should pick you to become a moderator too due your swing mood and it might effect us?

Knightwolf68 and BostonIceFire--Im not so sure about you two but sound like nice people and who would be able to feedback and share your opinion with others.

Darlin Tweety and Irish Devil Dog- You two want to become a moderator-- are you sure about this? Im not sure if you aware how things work?

Last edited by a moderator:
eternity, yeah I am sure.. I know it's not allow to be postwhoring.. I stopped being postwhore since tho. I read the rules and Im sure I am able to do those works :)

I would vote Silence Gold, he would be more nuteral. ;)

I dont know who else to vote two more people :ugh:

Back