Organic Food

organic food is expensive than non organic food because there isnt enough organic farm grows in US yet when it grow bigger and price will drop probably i hope so..

my wife brough organic soils from Lowes and plant organic seeds ... its really look different from other non organic plants.

organic food is expensive than non organic food because there isnt enough organic farm grows in US yet when it grow bigger and price will drop probably i hope so..

my wife brough organic soils from Lowes and plant organic seeds ... its really look different from other non organic plants.

Wow. That's good.

Stop & Shop isn't cheap for me to buy health food. The prices used to be reasonable. The grocery owners make their own prices for more profit.

You are right that there are not enough organic farms. Many farms have chemicals on the soil. Organic farmers cannot plant seeds on old chemical farms, and even an old farm is for sale.

Wild Oats and Whole Foods are expensive, Trader's Joe has good prices, and it better than these stores. Small health food stores, that I went, are much more expensive than these stores. Let's say 6 dollars for a cereal at a small store, and compare to $4.00 at Wild Oats or Whole Foods. I think that it is still rip-off.

Organic stuffs selling in some supermarkets - I have to make my trip from my home to city for this only. I also believe in organic stuffs that can help us for good health's sake.

only organic milk does matter to me. I care than other veg or whatever. :D

organic milk is a must for me to drink.

Wow. That's good.

Stop & Shop isn't cheap for me to buy health food. The prices used to be reasonable. The grocery owners make their own prices for more profit.

You are right that there are not enough organic farms. Many farms have chemicals on the soil. Organic farmers cannot plant seeds on old chemical farms, and even an old farm is for sale.

Wild Oats and Whole Foods are expensive, Trader's Joe has good prices, and it better than these stores. Small health food stores, that I went, are much more expensive than these stores. Let's say 6 dollars for a cereal at a small store, and compare to $4.00 at Wild Oats or Whole Foods. I think that it is still rip-off.

Complain about rip off then go shop at wal-mart.

Wal-mart is carrying alot of organic food for reasonable price, nearly same as non-organic food, only 10% increase on organic food than non-organic food.

Try to shopping at wal-mart supercenter then you would think it's not expensive as traditional grocery store.

Wal-mart carries organic food?! I didn't know that.

Complain about rip off then go shop at wal-mart.

Wal-mart is carrying alot of organic food for reasonable price, nearly same as non-organic food, only 10% increase on organic food than non-organic food.

I didn't know that either.

only organic milk does matter to me. I care than other veg or whatever. :D

organic milk is a must for me to drink.

I have a half gallon of organic milk in my refridgerator, but haven't really touched it due to my going vegan. I have been drinking soy milk, tried various ones, decided to try rice milk. I can like this, as it looks like skim milk.

Walmart sells Organic food?? that's pretty strange wow..

I personally have nothing against Walmart or anything but organic food is soo dang expensive makes me wonder why Walmart the lowest price available would sell expensive organic food for a really low price?? (is it organic or not just for the profit??) it just hit my curiosity.... I don't know what you other will think, it's something to think about...

Just like the bottled water - there's been studies that companies are using tap water in the process to make people thinking it's natural spring water....

we have to be wary of these things.....

Walmart sells Organic food?? that's pretty strange wow..

I personally have nothing against Walmart or anything but organic food is soo dang expensive makes me wonder why Walmart the lowest price available would sell expensive organic food for a really low price?? (is it organic or not just for the profit??) it just hit my curiosity.... I don't know what you other will think, it's something to think about...

Just like the bottled water - there's been studies that companies are using tap water in the process to make people thinking it's natural spring water....

we have to be wary of these things.....

It has been for an year, it only sell at wal-mart supercenter, that where combined with full feature grocery and GM.

They made little or no profit, depends on kind of organic foods but organic foods are real organic because they have USDA Organic labeled on carton, looks like that in USA.
usda_organic_logo.gif

It has been for an year, it only sell at wal-mart supercenter, that where combined with full feature grocery and GM.

They made little or no profit, depends on kind of organic foods but organic foods are real organic because they have USDA Organic labeled on carton, looks like that in USA.
usda_organic_logo.gif

GOt it, thanks for clarifying as I totally forgot about the label... thanks!!!

when i went to the west state, i was surprised to see alot of organic foods and when i moved back to east, i start to noticed that in east, start to make organic foods but not that much as west states does...it is over priced i dont know what the different btw them...only thing that i know is that organic foods dont have chemical while regular foods does...

Oh yeah I loveee Organic Foodies

They tastes Great...I know it's expensive but I finds them cheaper at the Warehouse, Denny's Market and Blue Knight, marked down (reduced price), fabulous lower prices...Also Meijer, VG's, IGA, Walmart have some Organics in canned also frozen, fresh vegetables marked down...I always buys them when they are marked down. I just broughted Full Circle Organic Juices, I brought 6 of them 64 oz marked down I got 3 cranberry, 2 apple and 1 grape, I wanted one more but somebody already got it, shoot, cranberry price were $6.49, I got it for $3.25 and apple $3.89, I got it for $1.94 and grape $5.99 and got it for $3.00, a bargains price...save me money, I keeps an eyes out for marked down Organic, I love them because they tastes soo fresh so good without the chemcial that killed the taste...I can compared it from chemical in veg and non-chemical in veg, dislike the chemical in veg tastes nasty than organic.

I am wonder. Anyone like eat an organic food?

I've never really eaten enough organic food to tell if I enjoyed them or not.

They're usually overpriced. That's why I usually avoid them. :(

I drink raw milk and its healthy. I do eat organic food sometime, but not always. Like some ADers said, they're pricey.

Back