Organic Food

zer0

Reaction score
I want to do something what I have learned about organic and I would like to share with you which you dont know about....

You all need to start eat Organic because it have no chemicals that government required to be put in such as flavors, preservations, and all craps like rat poision we eat like everday in america.

Organic taste better and heathly for your body. People stated that non organic food like mcdonalds, candy, sodas, anything that are no organic food make you addictive because of Government required chemicals to be put in the food or drink that so they can make more money off it by addictive and bullcrap dieases growth.

For example,
non organic milk-
government force cow to milk, take 2 percent of milk solid and added about 98 percent water to fill up in a gallon of carton.

organic milk -
whenever cow is ready to milk in cow's own time
100 percent of milk

Doctors, lawyers, riches people eat organic food thats what it keep them health.

I do get the veggies/fruits at Farmer Market. Those taste WAY better than what I get at grocery store. :) yes they are healthy! YUMMIE!

They are pricey but hey it is healthy! :thumb: I could buy when I can afford it.

Yeah, I do eat organic food, of course. I do whenever I can afford, also. I wish everything is organic, though. :(

Me too! I agreed with you...it would be SO NICE that everything is organic and none are BS!
Yeah, I do eat organic food, of course. I do whenever I can afford, also. I wish everything is organic, though. :(

Me too! I agreed with you...it would be SO NICE that everything is organic and none are BS!

Yeppers, actually have ya heard of some people that actually won't eat organic food and eat non-organic versions instead? That sounds pretty dumb, though. One of my friend hates organic food. I suggested her to buy some organic bananas, she refused and wanted non-organic ones instead. :eek3:

How weird...I know organic and non organic taste way different. Organic taste way fresher! YUM! Only difference I see is prices. I wish it would be cheaper but oh well.

Yeppers, actually have ya heard of some people that actually won't eat organic food and eat non-organic versions instead? That sounds pretty dumb, though. One of my friend hates organic food. I suggested her to buy some organic bananas, she refused and wanted non-organic ones instead. :eek3:

I want to do something what I have learned about organic and I would like to share with you which you dont know about....

You all need to start eat Organic because it have no chemicals that government required to be put in such as flavors, preservations, and all craps like rat poision we eat like everday in america.

Organic taste better and heathly for your body. People stated that non organic food like mcdonalds, candy, sodas, anything that are no organic food make you addictive because of Government required chemicals to be put in the food or drink that so they can make more money off it by addictive and bullcrap dieases growth.

For example,
non organic milk-
government force cow to milk, take 2 percent of milk solid and added about 98 percent water to fill up in a gallon of carton.

organic milk -
whenever cow is ready to milk in cow's own time
100 percent of milk

Doctors, lawyers, riches people eat organic food thats what it keep them health.

Paris Hilton don't eat damn organic food, she's too snobby over food.

I wish that healthly food must be cheaper than regular food, included with diet and organic, also orange juice, grape juice, apple juice and fruit juice are more expensive than 2 liter of soda bottle, that is what wrong with companies or grocery store.

Coke and Pepsi companies put same price on fresh water bottle as regular soda, it need to be cheaper than soda.

How weird...I know organic and non organic taste way different. Organic taste way fresher! YUM! Only difference I see is prices. I wish it would be cheaper but oh well.

Yes, very weird! We have to pay so much to keep ourselves healthy and life isn't fair. :-|

I wish that healthly food must be cheaper than regular food, included with diet and organic, also orange juice, grape juice, apple juice and fruit juice are more expensive than 2 liter of soda bottle, that is what wrong with companies or grocery store.

Coke and Pepsi companies put same price on fresh water bottle as regular soda, it need to be cheaper than soda.

Yeah, I do wish also. I love real orange juice, it's soo good. ;)

I did watch the tv program " take home" chef with Curtis Stone . He said its okay buy no organic vegetables alike Cumumber, Squash, Potato with peeling , but if you wish to eat skin without peeling then buy organic! :):)

*shake my head 'yeah'" It should be opposite because non organic they put whatever on it. And it taste 'blah'. Life isn't fair, I know but what can we do? Oh well! Grow your own garden is the one option ha!

Yes, very weird! We have to pay so much to keep ourselves healthy and life isn't fair. :-|

*shake my head 'yeah'" It should be opposite because non organic they put whatever on it. And it taste 'blah'. Life isn't fair, I know but what can we do? Oh well! Grow your own garden is the one option ha!

If I had my own house with a nice size yard, I'd grow my big garden every year to get a good supply of organic veggies and fruits. I have a sweet tomato plant growing outside on the balcony and it taste yummy and fresh right out of the garden and also have a sunflower, too. I had cucumber but it died oh well. I'll try better next time. ;) It's my first time growing my own garden since when I lived with my parents, they grow their garden since and even still now.

That's so cool! You'll do fine with garden even though you did try your best! :) If I grow them I could kill them lol! I am not a green thumb

So enjoy your 'garden' at your new home.

If I had my own house with a nice size yard, I'd grow my big garden every year to get a good supply of organic veggies and fruits. I have a sweet tomato plant growing outside on the balcony and it taste yummy and fresh right out of the garden and also have a sunflower, too. I had cucumber but it died oh well. I'll try better next time. ;) It's my first time growing my own garden since when I lived with my parents, they grow their garden since and even still now.

That's so cool! You'll do fine with garden even though you did try your best! :) If I grow them I could kill them lol! I am not a green thumb

So enjoy your 'garden' at your new home.

Thanks! You can do it if you try. ;)

I like Tomatoes Juliet Grape for my garden. It is a good idea to mow your tiller every spring.

I thought that you might like to look up different kinds of tomatoes for your garden someday.

We Grow Heritage Tomatoes

I am concerned about my neighbor who already hired a professional to spray a chemical on his backyard which is near my garden area (property line), and I am not happy about that. I believe in organic plants and green environment. He never had a garden most of his life, and he has one acre of full grass. It is same size as mine but more trees on my property.

I like Tomatoes Juliet Grape for my garden. It is a good idea to mow your tiller every spring.

I thought that you might like to look up different kinds of tomatoes for your garden someday.

We Grow Heritage Tomatoes

I am concerned about my neighbor who already hired a professional to spray a chemical on his backyard which is near my garden area (property line), and I am not happy about that. I believe in organic plants and green environment. He never had a garden most of his life, and he has one acre of full grass. It is same size as mine but more trees on my property.

Of course it's good idea to use tiller to do a good soil mixing and softening up and add some manure and some other stuff and remove the excessive rocks. That's what me and my parents did when I lived there before. They still do that at the mobile home with a cute little garden. They use a 5 hp troy bilt tiller. :)

Wow, there sure are a lot of different kinds of tomatoes in that link you provided. I've never seen that tomato that you like.

I prefer the local farm markets to help them make money... organic is pretty expensive still some don't even have any nice flavour or just plain like the Tomatoes...

well gotta be careful of the soil or manure look what happened to "mad cow" or environmental findings that soils are just as bad due to global warming

own gardening will be the best way, well chemical or no still healthy I believe look at the times when we were younger there was chemicals in our gardening especially the soil...

Yeah the organic foods are awesome! I am trying to buy them as much of them as possible. It's very healthy and good for us.

Back