ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
Ive given up with the webcam. I tried it with Jake on the new version of MSN and still would not work. I also cannot use meeting spaces. I have since sent Logitech, the manufacturer of my camera, a 'nice' review. I told them this was a complete piece of shit, the camera was a ridiculously expensive piece of plastic to attach to my laptop and nothing more. I plan on tossing it in the trash and be done with it - I would not recommend the Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks to anyone because on the box it boasts that it is compatible with MSN, Yahoo, AIM, and other 'major' messengers. However it will not work with ANY of them. I told them to pull it off the shelves and I would like for them to come through with a full refund from Logitech, not the store since it is not the store's fault they got sent a shitty product to sell. Make sense?

Put some 1000 pounds of dyimate (sp) bomb attached to the logitech quickcam and put it out in the field and watch it explode into million pieces. ;)

Put some 1000 pounds of dyimate (sp) bomb attached to the logitech quickcam and put it out in the field and watch it explode into million pieces. ;)

That's the same imgaination I saw from mythbusters, when they decided to blow up a old station wagon! WHOOOOOOOA! What a explosion! :lol:

Ive given up with the webcam. I tried it with Jake on the new version of MSN and still would not work. I also cannot use meeting spaces. I have since sent Logitech, the manufacturer of my camera, a 'nice' review. I told them this was a complete piece of shit, the camera was a ridiculously expensive piece of plastic to attach to my laptop and nothing more. I plan on tossing it in the trash and be done with it - I would not recommend the Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks to anyone because on the box it boasts that it is compatible with MSN, Yahoo, AIM, and other 'major' messengers. However it will not work with ANY of them. I told them to pull it off the shelves and I would like for them to come through with a full refund from Logitech, not the store since it is not the store's fault they got sent a shitty product to sell. Make sense?

Hey Dixie...Please check your PM that i sent to you either yesterday or a day before yesterday. :wiggle:

I find it admirable when a Deaf person knows more than one sign language. Kudos to Jacob!

ooVoo & Camfrog makes a Deaf person very versatile when it comes to Online Chat mediums. I hope, for everyone's sake - personal and public, that both are adopted (and a standard).

ooVoo sound like Voodoo. :giggle: Please don't stick a pin in my back!....:Ohno:

Sorry no I don't have a voodoo errr umm I mean ooVoo. I only have a webcam which I haven't use for a long time. I don't know if it still works cos it been dropped a few times. lol

Anyway, hope you all have fun chatting with one another in ooVoo, camfrog and vp. :)

ooVoo sound like Voodoo. :giggle: Please don't stick a pin in my back!....:Ohno:

Sorry no I don't have a voodoo errr umm I mean ooVoo. I only have a webcam which I haven't use for a long time. I don't know if it still works cos it been dropped a few times. lol

Anyway, hope you all have fun chatting with one another in ooVoo, camfrog and vp. :)

As if you have oovoo you'll like it more fun is because we can chat up to 6 of them... FUN! and crazy etc. :)

Good news! I am online at home now! I am FINALLY connected wirelessly!!!! I'm back in the cyberworld, baby! :D

If anyone wants to holler on camfrog, my username is same as this one.

P.S. I may be shy on the webcam :giggle:

Try to sign ASL faster, and fluent?

I was tired at the time when I made the video, but I am currently chatting with a friend on VP right now, but I will be online late tonight after I have come home from going out, so you can see if you can getahold of me and check out my ASL skills ;)

Hey, come on!!! Jclark would be more improve learn in sign ASL, the same with me. I can not too faster sign ASL like from east-coast USA :nana:

I am offline for a bit, I have to go and get ready for some party but will be back later in few hours, it will be 1AM my time or the earliest.

Authentic, my USER ID is the same as I use on AD.com - jclarke and I have already added you on camfrog, but is it authentik?

Back