ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
Seems like if you want bigger size in camfrog, you gotta buy it. Freebies usually start off small. As for other questions, I dunno. Always will have strange peeps :D

I has usher syndrome as retina disease. I can't see the small one. I like the full window to see better. I thought ooVoo is free.

For me, I would rather use the VP over Camfrog or OoVoo, anyway.

You know what? I get strange people (mostly sex-related) who want to invite me and want to see me in webcam, even though I don't have one. I could ignore sex users, even though I set my privacy settings to the highest possible, but that's too restrictive and I can even get invitations for sex-chatting.

I'm a male, by the way.

I used Skype mostly for SkypeIn/SkypeOut to save money in my cell phone bill (I switch to "Pay As You Go Unlimited"), so I used Skype for home-based phone call conversation and that I have a USB Skype-to-Phone phone adapter.

Because I quit using Skype, I switched over to Vonage 500 Minute Basic plan ($14.99/month).

My comment to Skype: Sorry, Skype. You lost me as a user/customer and I bet you love sex offenders (I know that's kind of silly and a bit offensive, though, but I got tired of it).

I'm so happy I got rid of Skype.

For me, I would rather use the VP over Camfrog or OoVoo, anyway.

I'm honest with you. I really like VP more than ooVoo or camfrog either. But some people don't like the Sorenson vp. Some people wanted to have a purple HOVRS and other. I like use vp more than webcam on camfrog. I don't like the small size. I prefer big tv to see face to face like a real person.

I have both camfrog and ooVoo but not much to use them. I better use MVP or VideoSign 3.0 but we take patience to get them soon or early next year. You can use 1 to 8 ppl conference calls to chat.

I downloaded ooVoo on my mac, been a long while since I last used ooVoo. I haven't been to camfrog much anymore because it been getting boring there.

Back