ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
pinky, dont worry about them.. they are other country.. crazy lol! you can block them .. in your IM. easy.. also you can go in any deaf room.. there are alot of deaf rooms.. i used to go one room bec i loyal to my friend who own that room.. so if you come in that room, i wont kick you out.. nice! i know other deaf do kick them out sometime.. with werid rule rme! but mine dont.. important is just show your face simple! i allow hearing to come in so they can learn sign.. if they dont that fine.. who care .. just show the face that it.. if show nasty then good bye i banned them.. simple.. smile

I am not interesting go to deaf chatroom. I don't really like to see people who are drama. I prefer chat with my loyal friends group only. I like private than public in deaf chatroom.

My friends don't get on camfrog that much. I didn't understand why they wanted me to try camfrog. They never tell me about ooVoo.

I have my oovoo and camfrog. I never use all of them. I still wait to get new HOVRS MVP which includes 8 PPL video conference. That s better than oovoo and camfrog.

pinky, yea i undy that.. i dont do drama.. of course.. if they do in my room , then i kick them out.. no drama at all.. my room is really good people they just talk like normal..

pinky, yea i undy that.. i dont do drama.. of course.. if they do in my room , then i kick them out.. no drama at all.. my room is really good people they just talk like normal..

Are you a Mod for camfrog???

What's the chat room name, Jclarke? I could add it to my list.

I don't know, to be honest, but just clarifiying for Pinky in regards of HorseRace's post, correct me if im wrong.

my room name is " no hear evil" i think.. but it is not my room the owner is thier.. so they gave me as to be owner.. it called Red.. I am red red means owner or top of helper.. thing like that.. green means helper as under red.. blue means friend as general.. green and red can kick anyone out.. blue dont..

The video looks kind of blurred and your skin is a bit overbright/washed out like if it were outside facing the sun...

Note that I know a little bit of ASL, though. :)

Now, I am not impressed with camfrog because it cause disconnected itself. I heard there is too much drama in chatroom. I am not interesting to go there. I'm thinking about get a Visual VP. I have a new webcam on pc.

pinky i undy but i didnt got disconnect by itself.. .. it fine with me..

drama.. well we all cant "stop " drama thing.. News is a drama.. we cant shup them up.. drama is almost everywhere... sorry! i had deal with it all the time at everywhere , every time, everything.. just be it.. i know i dont like drama but no choice..

pinky i undy but i didnt got disconnect by itself.. .. it fine with me..

drama.. well we all cant "stop " drama thing.. News is a drama.. we cant shup them up.. drama is almost everywhere... sorry! i had deal with it all the time at everywhere , every time, everything.. just be it.. i know i dont like drama but no choice..

Yeah. That's true. It's same as Ad'ers, Deafchatroom, Former Deaf World Chatroom are drama. But I don't like argue and bad personality. You know i mean?

I looked up in camfrog on website but it looks weird. I used ooVoo one time. I removed ooVoo. I don't like camfrog and ooVoo.

I have a question

I am not happy with Camfrog. Because it kicked me out when I chat with someone else. I really hate camfrog's small size. I am sick of strange men kept IM me which I don't know who. Why I should to chat with them? They wanted to chat with me on webcam. I am not interesting in strange men. How can I rid of camfrog icon and throw in the recycle bin? Because I am new at ooVoo. I don't know if camfrog is same as ooVoo.

Is that true about ooVoo will not kick out or cut the conversation?

Is ooVoo stranger members would IM me like Camfrog did?

What is ooVoo's webcam face to face box size?

I let you know. ooVoo icon is on my start lists now.

I am not happy with Camfrog. Because it kicked me out when I chat with someone else. I really hate camfrog's small size. I am sick of strange men kept IM me which I don't know who. Why I should to chat with them? They wanted to chat with me on webcam. I am not interesting in strange men. How can I rid of camfrog icon and throw in the recycle bin? Because I am new at ooVoo. I don't know if camfrog is same as ooVoo.

Is that true about ooVoo will not kick out or cut the conversation?

Is ooVoo stranger members would IM me like Camfrog did?

What is ooVoo's webcam face to face box size?

I let you know. ooVoo icon is on my start lists now.

Seems like if you want bigger size in camfrog, you gotta buy it. Freebies usually start off small. As for other questions, I dunno. Always will have strange peeps :D

Back