ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
How do yall like Camfrog so far? :)

Camfrogs good, I havent used it much since I have been busy, I will try more to see how it went, but sometimes, the video are good. I had trouble with my video call to a friend, who only llives 5 miinutes away. But realised that I was on local (internet wasnt connected properly)

Camfrog's been great for me lately. No problems; no complaints. My high-speed internet provider . . . that's another story.

My ISP has referred me, after 7 visits to my house, to the "Division of Bureaucratic Response" (they call it "Customer Care"). They ask me if I'm satisfied. I tell them the problem's still existing.

Then they either schedule another tech to visit (I've already taken so much time off from work for this) or they promise to maintain contact.

When you have a videophone, you know more about what the ISP is providing compared to those who don't use videophone.

I think my ISP don't like me for that . . . that and, finding out out of those seven visits, why I'm not getting the upload speed I should be getting.

My ISP has referred me, after 7 visits to my house, to the "Division of Bureaucratic Response" (they call it "Customer Care"). They ask me if I'm satisfied. I tell them the problem's still existing.

Then they either schedule another tech to visit (I've already taken so much time off from work for this) or they promise to maintain contact.

When you have a videophone, you know more about what the ISP is providing compared to those who don't use videophone.

I think my ISP don't like me for that . . . that and, finding out out of those seven visits, why I'm not getting the upload speed I should be getting.

If you are not satisfied with their internet service - change to a better ISP provider that can get you a better upload speed than you currently have?

i am in there camfrog.. mmmm but right now wrong time.. too busy.. i think it best time for me to go in camfrog is on this may.. be patient..

Me neither, I am at work right now. I only can come on camfrog on weekends, my time.

If you are not satisfied with their internet service - change to a better ISP provider that can get you a better upload speed than you currently have?

Working on that. :) Cable is a wonderful High-Speed Internet experience - most trouble-free and consistent. Unfortunately, I live in a city where one cable company has the contract.

Satellite doesn't catch my attention though my mother uses it.

DSL seems to be the way to go . . . that or hold my breath. After I do my planned summer travels, I'll be seriously focusing on an ISP for myself. Until then, I'll take it in stride.

Working on that. :) Cable is a wonderful High-Speed Internet experience - most trouble-free and consistent. Unfortunately, I live in a city where one cable company has the contract.

Satellite doesn't catch my attention though my mother uses it.

DSL seems to be the way to go . . . that or hold my breath. After I do my planned summer travels, I'll be seriously focusing on an ISP for myself. Until then, I'll take it in stride.

Hope all for the best :)

Yeah, only at home though. I rarely use it anyway - mostly use VP, LOL! :lol:

Looks like my VP (I use Viable Vision on the computer most of the time) DVC - 1000 would work tonight, this time

Back